Windows 10: phising scams how to stop them

Discus and support phising scams how to stop them in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need security help . I have the normal windows 10 security in place yet some of my information has been compromised. I ran the safety scanner it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by steve c 863, Aug 27, 2021.

1. phising scams how to stop them

I need security help . I have the normal windows 10 security in place yet some of my information has been compromised. I ran the safety scanner it showed infected files and it automatically fixed them. I still don't feel safe. Suggestions Please.

:)

steve c 863, Aug 27, 2021
  2. BobBarr Win User

New steam scam/Phising attempt

did you forward it to valve? i know someone on my friends list that sent them an email about a scam thing some time ago and was rewarded =D

BobBarr, Aug 27, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

phising scams how to stop them

1. phising scams how to stop them - Similar Threads - phising scams stop

2. Windows updates and stopping them!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates and stopping them!: Hey all, here’s a question that has me confused to the limit. My laptop is running win10. I have it on airplane mode and block from my WiFi adapter/ router. It’s used for the time and my personal data only. Now for the mind bending bit^<>^ How in the name of Bill Gates does...
  3. Windows updates and stopping them!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates and stopping them!: Hey all, here’s a question that has me confused to the limit. My laptop is running win10. I have it on airplane mode and block from my WiFi adapter/ router. It’s used for the time and my personal data only. Now for the mind bending bit^<>^ How in the name of Bill Gates does...
  4. Windows updates and stopping them!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to stop this email scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop this email scam?: Dear Customer, Getting sick of this. getting this type of junk weekly. Is there not anything that can be done about them like JAIL TIME MESSAGE I RECEIVED We thank you for completing one year with PC World Geeks Squad team. We have charged you $449.99 for the next 36...
  6. About Tech-Support Scams and How to Detect Them

About Tech-Support Scams and How to Detect Them: Want to detect a fake tech support scam? Here's how you can. I'm going to use this one as a example to where you can try it yourself. http://noncommerciality.space/a/R0EDfdfdfdfddfd99900RF/ FAIR WARNING: DO NOT CALL ANY TOLL FREE NUMBERS LISTED! So, to detect that a...
  7. Hacker has access, how can I stop them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hacker has access, how can I stop them: A hacker has gained access to my computer and keeps installing programs and is logging my content as well as keylogging. I dont want to lose my files, but how can I restrict remote access as I dont wish to use it anyway...
  8. Server updates to PCs, why and how to stop them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server updates to PCs, why and how to stop them: I started getting Windows Server 2016 updates from Windows Updates to my Windows 10 PC, I have no idea why but I tried to update them manually and of course it barked back it is not applicable for my machine. Thing is, how do you stop these from lighting up my Notifications...
  9. SynKernelDiags? What are they and how can I stop them?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SynKernelDiags? What are they and how can I stop them?: Has anyone gotten an answer to the question above? Mine just started happening yesterday. Each time I get one of these, my keyboard messes up and I can't login to my online accounts....
  10. New, very good, Gmail phising atack in the wild

New, very good, Gmail phising atack in the wild: Another phishing attack is in the wild. This time, technique and used false login pages are very good, so be careful. Phishing mail is coming from known contact and always with attachment. Clicking on that attachment will get you to false Gmail login page. There will be...