Windows 10: ผมใช้ window 10 pro ทำไม Memory มันทำงานสูงมาก มากกว่า 70% และสูงไปเรื่อย ๆ...

Discus and support ผมใช้ window 10 pro ทำไม Memory มันทำงานสูงมาก มากกว่า 70% และสูงไปเรื่อย ๆ... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; เกิดปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการทำงาน ผมพึ่งอัดเดตโปรแกรม window 10 ใหม่ ไม่รู้เกิดจากอะไร หรือจะเป็นไวรัส จะแก้ไขยังไงดีครับ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by phongthephanpattanakit, Jul 26, 2019.

1. ผมใช้ window 10 pro ทำไม Memory มันทำงานสูงมาก มากกว่า 70% และสูงไปเรื่อย ๆ...

เกิดปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการทำงาน ผมพึ่งอัดเดตโปรแกรม window 10 ใหม่ ไม่รู้เกิดจากอะไร หรือจะเป็นไวรัส จะแก้ไขยังไงดีครับ

:)

phongthephanpattanakit, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

ผมใช้ window 10 pro ทำไม Memory มันทำงานสูงมาก มากกว่า 70% และสูงไปเรื่อย ๆ...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

ผมใช้ window 10 pro ทำไม Memory มันทำงานสูงมาก มากกว่า 70% และสูงไปเรื่อย ๆ...

1. ผมใช้ window 10 pro ทำไม Memory มันทำงานสูงมาก มากกว่า 70% และสูงไปเรื่อย ๆ... - Similar Threads - ผมใช้ window pro

2. windows 10 set up stalls at 70%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 set up stalls at 70%: windows 10 set up stalls at 70% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-set-up-stalls-at-70/b2eb7596-eb8c-411c-a53b-bb70dc795007
  3. Why is my laptop using 70% memory idling?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop using 70% memory idling?: A lot of applications appear to be using memory in task manager, but I have nothing running and when I try to end a task, they appear again taking up memory. This has never been a problem before. I'm running Windows 11....
  4. Why is my laptop using 70% memory idling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop using 70% memory idling?: A lot of applications appear to be using memory in task manager, but I have nothing running and when I try to end a task, they appear again taking up memory. This has never been a problem before. I'm running Windows 11....
  5. Bluescreen Windows 10 มากกว่า 20 ครั้ง

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Windows 10 มากกว่า 20 ครั้ง: ขึ้น Bluescreen บ่อยมากเช่นSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTIONCRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTIONPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYและอื่น ๆ อีกหลายรอบ ข้อมูลจาก reliability history โดยรวม code ในช่องของ Shut down unexpectedly มาBluescreen...
  6. Microsoft Edge Taking up 70% of my memory??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Taking up 70% of my memory??: Alright, so yesterday for some reason Microsoft edge all the sudden became very slow (about the same speed as a non gaming pc) and then I looked in task manager and it said that edge was taking up 80% of my memory with 4 TABS open. I did a virus scan and apparently according...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Memory Limit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro Memory Limit: Hello group, short question, as I am getting contradicting results from various sources: what is the upper memory limit of Windiws 10 Pro ? I am trying to upgrade from Hime to Pro, and I need to run an application that requires memory reservation above 1TB. Is Windows Pro...
  8. Windows 10 update 1909 stuck at 70%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1909 stuck at 70%: Running an up to date Windows 10 on a Dell Optiplex. I've been trying to update one of my pc's to the Windows 1909 build and it gets to 70% and stops. I've updated outdated drivers, restarted the update several times under different profiles with Admin privileges, tried...
  9. Memory issue, with Windows 10 pro

Memory issue, with Windows 10 pro: Evening. Happened to stumble onto issue where, if you leave Photo open on desktop then eventually that program eats up your whole system ram. left picture open on desktop cause had to go away for an hour and when i returned i noticed task manager showing gradual increase...
  10. Windows 10 Pro - Detected a memory problem

Windows 10 Pro - Detected a memory problem: Hi Everyone, Had this BSOD this morning, open the .dump file, details below [ATTACH] component drivers are all ok I will run a memtest overnight and let see what happens...