Windows 10: phoenix r/c simulator v 4.0.j works on windows 7 but will not work on new computer with...

Discus and support phoenix r/c simulator v 4.0.j works on windows 7 but will not work on new computer with... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried to install my phoenix flight simulator version 4.0.j on my new computer which has windows 10 and it loads but when i try to use it - it stalls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skidder4, Feb 3, 2019.

1. skidder4 Win User

phoenix r/c simulator v 4.0.j works on windows 7 but will not work on new computer with...

I tried to install my phoenix flight simulator version 4.0.j on my new computer which has windows 10 and it loads but when i try to use it - it stalls on "intializing USB " and won;t go any further

I tried using compatibilty and asking it to run in windows 7 but that does not fix it

i tried using the USB controls and unchecking the box to turn power off to USB but that did not help

microsoft support did not want to help me address this

thanks

:)

skidder4, Feb 3, 2019

2. Phoenix R.C. by Horizon [a flight simulator program] not working Windows 10.

Hi Bob,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, you are unable to play Phoenix R.C.[a flight simulator program] game installed on your system. We will assist you to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What is the version of Phoenix R.C. game installed on your system?
    2. Do you get any error code or error message, while opening or playing Phoenix R.C. game on your system?

I like to inform you that, Windows 10 supports Direct X 12 version.

To check which version of Direct X is installed on the computer, let's follow the steps given below.

1. Press Windows +R keys on the keyboard.

2. In the Run box, type dxdiag.

3. Press Enter.

4. You will get the version of Direct X in the computer.

Let's know if there are any patches or updates provided by the Game Developer so that you can use the program in Windows 10.

I like to inform you to update the display drivers and check if you are able to use the program as outdated display drivers also results in DirectX not working as it should be.

You may update the Display adaptor drivers from Device Manager manually and check, if this helps.

1. Press (Windows key + X key) and click on “Device Manager”.

2. Expand “Display adaptor”.

3. Right click on the display adaptor driver and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if it works.

Also I suggest you to check with the game developer if this game indeed works with Windows 10 and DirectX 12.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Phoenix R.C. by Horizon [a flight simulator program] not working Windows 10.

I have tried to load my program Phoenix R.C. by Horizon [a flight simulator program] and it will not run. I have heard that there may be an issue with Directx 9 [included with the program] and Directx 11 on windows 10. Is there anyway around this, I have
    also tried to get it to run in compatibility mode but this does not work either. The only other thing to do is partition the drive and load windows 7 so I can run this and other programs that fall fowl with windows 10. Is there such thing as a patch for this
    issue????

Old title: compatibility issues.

BobHood_52, Feb 3, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

phoenix r/c simulator v 4.0.j works on windows 7 but will not work on new computer with...

Windows 7 "God Mode" thoughts?

Not following you here. Please do the steps over. as it is confusing as what to do in the steps.

trickson, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

1. phoenix r/c simulator v 4.0.j works on windows 7 but will not work on new computer with... - Similar Threads - phoenix simulator works

2. C,H,V keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C,H,V keys not working: We are having a similar issues as this post from 11 years ago:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chv-keys-fail-due-to-windows-ime/1dca583f-5b67-4095-bcc4-d1713587e7a2We changed new keyboards, updated divers, and updated windows. It is not a hardware issue...
  3. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working: hellorecently ctrl+c and ctrl+v have tended to stop working a lot, it's really annoying, i've tried most of what i can find on the internet after a while and nothing seems to be workingthings i've tried:-updating keyboard drivers-uninstalling keyboard drivers-ensuring that...
  4. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working: hellorecently ctrl+c and ctrl+v have tended to stop working a lot, it's really annoying, i've tried most of what i can find on the internet after a while and nothing seems to be workingthings i've tried:-updating keyboard drivers-uninstalling keyboard drivers-ensuring that...
  5. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.: Alright, so. My I can't copy things using CTRL + C and I can't paste things with CTRL + V. I do not have Microsoft word or any Office program on my PC. My keyboard is the HyperX Alloys Core RGB. I have tried resetting my keyboard FN + ESC for HyperX Alloys Core RGB . I have...
  7. CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.

CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.: Alright, so. My I can't copy things using CTRL + C and I can't paste things with CTRL + V. I do not have Microsoft word or any Office program on my PC. My keyboard is the HyperX Alloys Core RGB. I have tried resetting my keyboard FN + ESC for HyperX Alloys Core RGB . I have...
  8. ctrl + c ctrl + v not working

in Windows 10 Support
    ctrl + c ctrl + v not working: Some time ago ctrl c and v stopped working. I've exhausted most searches for a solution and tried everything I saw with no luck. Can anyone here help? 177975
  9. Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working: So i was using my pc normally and for no reason my Ctrl C and Ctrl V stopped working i tried searching and someone told me to reinstall my keyboard driver and reset i did it and it worked for 5 seconds and after it stopped working again so i dont know what to do please help...
  10. chkdsk c: /r not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    chkdsk c: /r not working: hi i have au update on my desktop. i know it has some problems, but it works. i decided to run chkdsk c: /r. it only gets up to 10%, then it just sits there. i have run this before with the same problem. i have to shut down manually. is there a fix for this? thank you 65873