Windows 10: Phoenix & Windows

Discus and support Phoenix & Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I open the Windows system, it gives me the choice of what you want to open in Windows or Phoenix, but I deleted the Phoenix and returned it again,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mabolghar, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Mabolghar Win User

Phoenix & Windows

When I open the Windows system, it gives me the choice of what you want to open in Windows or Phoenix, but I deleted the Phoenix and returned it again, then did not show the choice of opening Windows or Phoenix, when running the device opens only Windows, what's the problem ?

:)

Mabolghar, Mar 4, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

hi. thank you so much for your reply. yes, i followed that steps to install phoenix os. after install i rebooted the computer and choose phoenix os. 1st attempt works well. also, i installed pubg mobile. but couple hours again i tried to boot. its stuck
    at the boot logo.

NumeshViduranga, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Phoenix & Windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Phoenix & Windows

1. Phoenix & Windows - Similar Threads - Phoenix

2. Phoenix SCT flash for shell issue in lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phoenix SCT flash for shell issue in lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6: Hello there, my lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6 turn in tho this, and now dont do nothing : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phoenix-sct-flash-for-shell-issue-in-lenovo/f2623050-aba3-48dd-8cbf-7e804df44b33
  3. Phoenix SCT flash for shell issue in lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phoenix SCT flash for shell issue in lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6: Hello there, my lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6 turn in tho this, and now dont do nothing : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phoenix-sct-flash-for-shell-issue-in-lenovo/f2623050-aba3-48dd-8cbf-7e804df44b33
  4. My Lenovo computer B560 phoenix lite OS 11 pro max has a problem it show me a blue screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo computer B560 phoenix lite OS 11 pro max has a problem it show me a blue screen...: I bought the computer from a shop that's sell used products after I bought it the owner of the shop had to erased and reset the computer for me after he had done that I went home to start and set the computer to my standards I connect it to my wifi modem it's work perfectly I...
  5. My Lenovo computer B560 phoenix lite OS 11 pro max has a problem it show me a blue screen...

My Lenovo computer B560 phoenix lite OS 11 pro max has a problem it show me a blue screen...: I bought the computer from a shop that's sell used products after I bought it the owner of the shop had to erased and reset the computer for me after he had done that I went home to start and set the computer to my standards I connect it to my wifi modem it's work perfectly I...
  6. My Lenovo computer B560 phoenix lite OS 11 pro max has a problem it show me a blue screen...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Night Shine Phoenix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Night Shine Phoenix: Hey there ! I run night shine phoenix , a malware testing and windows experimenting youtube channel ! You are requested to check out this channel :I need nerds like you who like tech content with regular video uploads !!link -...
  8. cd drive not working hp envy phoenix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd drive not working hp envy phoenix: cd drive not working hp envy phoenix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-drive-not-working-hp-envy-phoenix/31800dd1-2180-4a69-a45c-bf068c8a2de2
  9. cd drive not working hp envy phoenix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cd drive not working hp envy phoenix: cd drive not working hp envy phoenix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-drive-not-working-hp-envy-phoenix/31800dd1-2180-4a69-a45c-bf068c8a2de2
  10. cd drive not working hp envy phoenix