Windows 10: Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

Discus and support Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has been asked before without a solution that actually works for me. My Phonak hearing aids are shown as paired by the bluetooth setting. But they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DALewis2108, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

This has been asked before without a solution that actually works for me. My Phonak hearing aids are shown as paired by the bluetooth setting. But they do not show up as an audio device anywhere in Windows 10. Only my Realtek speakers show. So I can't hear my computer output.

Although the hearing aids appear among "Control panel, hardware and sound, devices and printers" in the control panel, and in "Setting, Devices, Bluetooth and other devices, other devices." they don't show as audio devices anywhere else.

When, for example, I try to go to manage them in "Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Sound, Manage Audio Devices," only my Realtek speakers appear as output devices, and there is no way to add a device. In "Settings, Sound, Output" only the Realtek speakers appear and there is no way to add another device even though, as I noted, Windows 10 recognizes the hearing aids elsewhere.

Also, I've updated all drivers.

I've looked at solutions other people having trouble with connection bluetooth devices, but many of them simply don't work require some settings option that no longer exists, such as a "services" tab that has actual content, mine does not.

Thanks.

:)

DALewis2108, Jan 12, 2021
  2. RonnS1 Win User

Phonak Marvel 70 hearing aids

Hello I usr a phonak marvel 70 hearing aid in my left ear my right ear does not work. I can get the hearing aid to pair to my windows 10 PC and it says connected voice, music.

But the audio is always cutting in an out or playing back squeaky and distorted or you hear absolutely nothing at all. I am wanting to use this to hear people talk in games and to talk back to them but asbit is I cannot.

My pc has bluetooth 5 built-in to the motherboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RonnS1, Jan 12, 2021
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Hearing aids pairing

I don't know about every type of hearing aid in the world, obviously, but I have yet to come across a hearing aid that has software for a computer. There are apps for mobile devices, but not for computers.

I will be happy to be proven wrong, since several other posters have been asking about this, notably Phonak users.

BulldogXX, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

Hearing Aids

I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 and Miracle Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are paired and show connected but they don't show under Audio they show under Other Devices. When I go to settings, sound and manage sound the hearing aids don't show
    as an output device. Only my built in speakers show. Is there a way to disable the speakers and use my Bluetooth hearing aids. Thanks!

Gramps_Boc, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

1. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Phonak Hearing aids

2. Phonak Marvel 70 hearing aids

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phonak Marvel 70 hearing aids: Hello I usr a phonak marvel 70 hearing aid in my left ear my right ear does not work. I can get the hearing aid to pair to my windows 10 PC and it says connected voice, music. But the audio is always cutting in an out or playing back squeaky and distorted or you hear...
  3. how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop

how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop: how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to my laptop through bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-phonak-hearing-aids-to/de8175da-e22f-473a-8214-5e8ba79f366c
  4. Hearing Aids with Windows 10

Hearing Aids with Windows 10: I have been able to pair my hearing aids to my Dell Inspiron 15 computer but they don't seem to work with Windows 10. Help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aids-with-windows-10/e4fe1c45-d88d-4bcd-b570-949a62f15fd2
  5. Hearing Aids

Hearing Aids: I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 and Miracle Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are paired and show connected but they don't show under Audio they show under Other Devices. When I go to settings, sound and manage sound the hearing aids don't show as an output device....
  6. Hearing aids pairing

Hearing aids pairing: Can windows 10 be paired with hearing aids like the are with an Iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aids-pairing/e2d2ac5e-a8dc-467f-97a1-64a63127f0cd
  7. Bluetooth capable Hearing Aids not recognized as Audio Device

Bluetooth capable Hearing Aids not recognized as Audio Device: My new Phonac Marvel Hearing aids can be paired and connected to my computer using Windows 10. Nevertheless they aren't recognized as Audio Device, so that I cannot use them to hear sounds from the computer. How can I force their being taken into the category Audio Device?...
  8. Hearing Aid paired but PC not recognizing it as a sound device to make the selection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hearing Aid paired but PC not recognizing it as a sound device to make the selection: My hearing aids are connected and it says the driver is up to date but under sound I cannot select it. It does not show up. But under bluetooth it is there and paired and says the driver is up to date....
  9. hearing aids

hearing aids: I have RESOUND LYNX 2 hearing aids. Do I need an app to blue tooth them to my computer? if not, How do i connect?? On my i phone , i use Blue tooth and the music comes through the hearing aids. How do i do it on the computer? Denise...
  10. Help please re connecting Phonak Audeo M hearing aids

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please re connecting Phonak Audeo M hearing aids: Good Day, I have a Surface Laptop 2 & wear Phonak Audeo M hearing aids which are Bluetooth enabled. I cannot find the devices when trying to connect them to the computer I have read your previous support advice re Phonak B devices, however this doesn't seem to apply to the...