Windows 10: Phonak Marvel 70 hearing aids

Discus and support Phonak Marvel 70 hearing aids in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I usr a phonak marvel 70 hearing aid in my left ear my right ear does not work. I can get the hearing aid to pair to my windows 10 PC and it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonnS1, Sep 8, 2020.

1. RonnS1 Win User

Phonak Marvel 70 hearing aids

Hello I usr a phonak marvel 70 hearing aid in my left ear my right ear does not work. I can get the hearing aid to pair to my windows 10 PC and it says connected voice, music.

But the audio is always cutting in an out or playing back squeaky and distorted or you hear absolutely nothing at all. I am wanting to use this to hear people talk in games and to talk back to them but asbit is I cannot.

My pc has bluetooth 5 built-in to the motherboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

RonnS1, Sep 8, 2020

2. how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop

how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to my laptop through bluetooth

EllenDavies1, Sep 8, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Hearing aids pairing

I don't know about every type of hearing aid in the world, obviously, but I have yet to come across a hearing aid that has software for a computer. There are apps for mobile devices, but not for computers.

I will be happy to be proven wrong, since several other posters have been asking about this, notably Phonak users.

BulldogXX, Sep 8, 2020
  4. isw12 Win User

Linking Hearing Aids via Bluetooth

I have Phonak Audeo M90-R hearing aids. I have connected them to my computer and they are showing as 'other devices' not in audio. When I look to transfer the sound from my PC speakers to the hearing aids there appears to be no way to do it. I have followed
    suggestions with updating and restoring drivers, looked under manage sound devices (they are not shown) but nothing seems to work!

isw12, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Phonak Marvel 70 hearing aids - Similar Threads - Phonak Marvel hearing

2. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10: How do I get audio into my hearing aids, also I want this on MS TEAMS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonak-hearing-aids-pair-but-do-not-show-up-as/576f19e7-69b4-4dc7-a7c2-51fb88046d83
  3. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10: How do I get audio into my hearing aids, also I want this on MS TEAMS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonak-hearing-aids-pair-but-do-not-show-up-as/576f19e7-69b4-4dc7-a7c2-51fb88046d83
  4. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10

Phonak Hearing aids pair, but do not show up as audio devices in Windows 10: This has been asked before without a solution that actually works for me. My Phonak hearing aids are shown as paired by the bluetooth setting. But they do not show up as an audio device anywhere in Windows 10. Only my Realtek speakers show. So I can't hear my computer output....
  6. how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop

how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to bluetooth on my laptop: how do I connect my phonak hearing aids to my laptop through bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-phonak-hearing-aids-to/de8175da-e22f-473a-8214-5e8ba79f366c
  7. Hearing Aids

Hearing Aids: I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 and Miracle Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are paired and show connected but they don't show under Audio they show under Other Devices. When I go to settings, sound and manage sound the hearing aids don't show as an output device....
  8. hearing aids

hearing aids: I have RESOUND LYNX 2 hearing aids. Do I need an app to blue tooth them to my computer? if not, How do i connect?? On my i phone , i use Blue tooth and the music comes through the hearing aids. How do i do it on the computer? Denise...
  9. Help please re connecting Phonak Audeo M hearing aids

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please re connecting Phonak Audeo M hearing aids: Good Day, I have a Surface Laptop 2 & wear Phonak Audeo M hearing aids which are Bluetooth enabled. I cannot find the devices when trying to connect them to the computer I have read your previous support advice re Phonak B devices, however this doesn't seem to apply to the...
  10. hearing aid app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hearing aid app: I have been trying to install the app on lumina phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/hearing-aid-app/b2aedf95-6ba7-4094-b1e6-0fdc290cd666