Windows 10: Phone app doesn't show make a call option

Discus and support Phone app doesn't show make a call option in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Somewhile ago I've installed a fresh windows 10 and the option showed up, now I just changed my SSD and reinstalled windows 10, but now I'm unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alananayaa, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Phone app doesn't show make a call option

Somewhile ago I've installed a fresh windows 10 and the option showed up, now I just changed my SSD and reinstalled windows 10, but now I'm unable to enable that option is there a way to fix this

submitted by /u/alananayaa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alananayaa, Jan 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Phone app doesn't show make a call option [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 28, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Phone app doesn't show make a call option

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Phone app doesn't show make a call option

1. Phone app doesn't show make a call option - Similar Threads - Phone app doesn't

2. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...
  3. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...
  4. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...
  5. Your Phone app doesn't show incoming call number/name

Your Phone app doesn't show incoming call number/name: Hey there, i have a problem with the "Your Phone" app on Windows 10. Whenever a call is coming in, the notification popup in Windows doesnt show a number or name ID of the Caller. Instead it shows "Unknown". But on my phone's screen the name is displayed correctly. Also in...
  6. Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App: My your phone app is working i'm not getting the option to call in it and even it is connected to my phone [Original Title: Your phone app] * Moved from Research...
  7. Your Phone Call Option

Your Phone Call Option: The call option reappeared today but if I try to make a call I can dial and hangup but the speaker and mic default to the phone not my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-call-option/4854f853-ff76-4883-a942-0dbf7033fc82
  8. Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.

Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.: Hey, anyone had the problem of the Phone Screen and Calls options being available for a couple of days in the Your Phone app and then just disappearing? I am using a Surface Book 2 Windows 10 Pro Build 18363.476 Version 1909 and a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android Version 9....
  9. Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fr26c3jxx1041.png?width=1341&format=png&auto=webp&s=a94f31f4bf4e5b8a2b833e159bf0f26f9f8128de Hey all, on the right hand panel there is no option for screen mirroring and calls. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A50. Is there a fix? submitted...
  10. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651