Windows 10: Phone app doesn't show make a call option

Discus and support Phone app doesn't show make a call option in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Somewhile ago I've installed a fresh windows 10 and the option showed up, now I just changed my SSD and reinstalled windows 10, but now I'm unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alananayaa, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Phone app doesn't show make a call option

Somewhile ago I've installed a fresh windows 10 and the option showed up, now I just changed my SSD and reinstalled windows 10, but now I'm unable to enable that option is there a way to fix this

submitted by /u/alananayaa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alananayaa, Jan 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Phone app doesn't show make a call option [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 28, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Phone app doesn't show make a call option

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Phone app doesn't show make a call option

1. Phone app doesn't show make a call option - Similar Threads - Phone app doesn't

2. Your Phone App forcing calls to phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App forcing calls to phone: When connected to Your Phone, all features work except the calls on PC. When I dial a phone number on the PC app, it forces the call to the phone and not through the PC. Any ideas?...
  3. Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.

Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.: Phone: Galaxy S10e OS: Windows 10 1909, latest updates applied When I try to do screen mirroring, I give permission on the phone but nothing happens in the app. It just doesn't work. For phone calls, I can't set up the connection. I followed the troubleshooting steps and...
  4. Your Phone Call Option

Your Phone Call Option: The call option reappeared today but if I try to make a call I can dial and hangup but the speaker and mic default to the phone not my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-call-option/4854f853-ff76-4883-a942-0dbf7033fc82
  5. Your Phone app and calls

Your Phone app and calls: I have a Surface laptop 1st gen purchased Sep 2018, W10 Pro 1909, 18363.592 and a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The my phone apps works fine except there is no "call" feature in the left hand menu. I thought the feature had been released. Thanks in advance....
  6. Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option, but doesn't seem to work.

Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option, but doesn't seem to work.: Window 10 "People App" displays "Call with your Phone" option next to a persons phone number, when selected, it takes me to "Your Phone" window, but doesn't dial or call the number on Android phone. Is this a future feature not yet developed or am I missing some set up steps...
  7. Your Phone App & Calls

Your Phone App & Calls: I cannot get phone call functionality on the Your Phone app. I am using a Dell XPS laptop and a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. The devices pair together fine via Bluetooth, but I get a message that other apps are preventing calls from working. I have tried all of the...
  8. Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.

Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.: Hey, anyone had the problem of the Phone Screen and Calls options being available for a couple of days in the Your Phone app and then just disappearing? I am using a Surface Book 2 Windows 10 Pro Build 18363.476 Version 1909 and a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android Version 9....
  9. Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fr26c3jxx1041.png?width=1341&format=png&auto=webp&s=a94f31f4bf4e5b8a2b833e159bf0f26f9f8128de Hey all, on the right hand panel there is no option for screen mirroring and calls. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A50. Is there a fix? submitted...
  10. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651