Windows 10: phone app to scan bar code

Discus and support phone app to scan bar code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i downloaded the phone app to scan the code but cannot see it or how to use it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AsellaCrum, Jan 14, 2020.

1. phone app to scan bar code

i downloaded the phone app to scan the code but cannot see it or how to use it.

:)

AsellaCrum, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 14, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 14, 2020
  4. phone app to scan bar code

Google Apps Password Problem? Unauthorized Entry Into PCs & Phones

Hi boweasel.

I'm unfamiliar with such an app. In any event I'm sure the answer is a complete review of her account profile and likely the removal of this app. Sure it is not the authenticator app that gives you six digit codes.

Sign into your sister email on a computer. In the upper right is either her picture or a character representing her name right beside the nine dots. Click once on this and then click google account. On the left of the page that opens click security.

Then go through and change password, enable two step verification using her cell as the number. When offered to generate 10 new backup codes do so to cancel out old codes that may have been generated.

Blow away all app passwords.

Then open recovery phone and make sure the correct numbers are there.

Same with recovery email, make sure only the email accounts she wants are list. (Be sure he doesn't have access to this recovery account)

phone app to scan bar code [​IMG]

Scroll down and go through each section like your devices, aps with access, etc.

Pay attention to other accounts like her Playstore account or other accounts where they may ask security questions or birthdates.

I would enable two step everywhere with her cell as the verify text number.

As to the windows device it might be time for a clean install. I would carefully scan list of installed apps. Start > Settings >apps.

Once this is all completed you may need to generate an app password to use in email on phone. Generate it on this same page.

Caledon Ken, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

phone app to scan bar code

1. phone app to scan bar code - Similar Threads - phone app scan

2. How to scan a QR code using the authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scan a QR code using the authenticator app?: The QR code showing in one page that asks to download the authenticator app and then come back to this page, I did that and I opened the authenticator app, it shows the scanner Windows with a massage on the top saying "your account provider will display a QR code" , and that...
  3. How to scan a QR code using the authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scan a QR code using the authenticator app?: The QR code showing in one page that asks to download the authenticator app and then come back to this page, I did that and I opened the authenticator app, it shows the scanner Windows with a massage on the top saying "your account provider will display a QR code" , and that...
  4. phone stuck at loading screen after scanning QR code for link to windows

phone stuck at loading screen after scanning QR code for link to windows: I am trying to link my android phone to my PC with the Phone Link app in windows 11. However after I scan the QR code on my phone it just hangs there with the circle thing over and over and goes nowhere. How can I fix this??...
  5. Your Phone App - Cannot Open Phone Screen - Error Code 801

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App - Cannot Open Phone Screen - Error Code 801: I have been using your phone for sometime and everything was working fine. Suddenly for no apparent reason it will not open my phone screen, just comes up with error code 801, everything else on the app works fine and it says it is connected to my phone. I have tried the...
  6. Your Phone App - Cannot Open Phone Screen - Error Code 801

Your Phone App - Cannot Open Phone Screen - Error Code 801: I have been using your phone for sometime and everything was working fine. Suddenly for no apparent reason it will not open my phone screen, just comes up with error code 801, everything else on the app works fine and it says it is connected to my phone. I have tried the...
  7. Scan app

Scan app: The app only scans black and white. I am using a Kodak i1150 scanner. If I use the Kodak validation tool installed with the scanner drivers the scanner produces excellent color scans. When I use the Microsoft Scan application to scan to a PDF I can only get black and white...
  8. Scan app

Scan app: Scan won't recognize my Brother all in one MFC-7440N as a scanner, just a printer. I just got a new Dell laptop and I'm trying to use that app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-app/2249ec75-7897-4e6b-9392-3382b6f982cc
  9. Error code 42 in Your Phone app

Error code 42 in Your Phone app: Hello, I am using a galaxy S10e with the Your Phone app in Windows 10 version 1909. All the functions of the app work except for the screen mirroring, which unlocks the phone screen but after that always returns error code 42. Can you help troubleshoot this? Thanks....
  10. Scan Result Code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scan Result Code: Did a scan and Received the code WPE001001-HG9B8F. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-result-code/7d3f086c-89da-4e21-8291-2c99b90c19cf