Windows 10: Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting

Discus and support Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to screencast my phone display on to my laptop Windows 10. I tried this : Windows+I > Settings > System > Projecting to this PC >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ExamYogi, May 1, 2020.

1. ExamYogi Win User

Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting

Hello, I wanted to screencast my phone display on to my laptop Windows 10. I tried this : Windows+I > Settings > System > Projecting to this PC > Everywhere + Everytime + No Pin. Unfortunately I clicked on 'always block' instead of 'always allow' option when the notification came to allow this device. Now when I search available devices on my phone, my PC name doesn't appear. I want to unlock now as I want to use my phone to device cast onto my PC. Kindly help. Thanks and regards, ExamYogi.

:)

ExamYogi, May 1, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

Hi Donald,

Thank you for the reply.

Try the steps listed below to cast Desktop screen:

• Make sure the Chromecast is connected to the TV and both the devices are On.
    • Expand the Google Cast extension icon and select
      ‘Cast screen/window (experimental)’ option.
    • When prompted to cast entire screen,
      Accept and click on ‘Share’.
    • Open ‘Photos App’ to mirror photos on the PC.

You may search for an app that can cast your media to any
    Google Cast device on your favorite search engine, and install it from the Store.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 1, 2020
  3. Cast to device

Hello Julie,

For us to be able to isolate why your phone can't find devices while performing cast to device onto your Windows 10 PC, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Did you update your PC?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

We will be waiting for your update.

Gerald Mal, May 1, 2020
  4. Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting

Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting

1. Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting - Similar Threads - Phone blocked screen

2. How can I cast from my Android phone to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I cast from my Android phone to my PC?: I want to cast from my Android phone to my PC as if it were a TV. I have some apps that have videos, and in those apps, there's a little cast button, when I click on it, my TV shows on the list and I can select it and the app will send the video to my TV. So, I want to...
  3. Windows Your Phone Screen Cast Blurry Tonight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Your Phone Screen Cast Blurry Tonight: Normally, the screen cast of my phone's screen is as clear as the phone itself but tonight it's like I'm watching television through a bad thunderstorm in 1955--I can't make out any text as it's all blurry like a JPEG that's been compressed to a few hundred bytes on quality 0...
  4. Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window: Hello, is there any way I can cast my phone screen onto my laptop without it taking up the entirety of my laptop screen? I want to be able to still use my laptop with my phone screen displayed in a small window in a corner of my laptop, is that possible?...
  5. Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window: Hello, is there any way I can cast my phone screen onto my laptop without it taking up the entirety of my laptop screen? I want to be able to still use my laptop with my phone screen displayed in a small window in a corner of my laptop, is that possible?...
  6. block phone access to the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    block phone access to the PC: hi ,I want to block the cellphone access to the PC in widows 7.I have done this before in windows 10 from Local group policy allow PC connection to the phone,but I can,t find it in windows 7.thank for your help...
  7. block phone access to the PC

block phone access to the PC: hi ,I want to block the cellphone access to the PC in widows 7.I have done this before in windows 10 from Local group policy allow PC connection to the phone,but I can,t find it in windows 7.thank for your help...
  8. how to cast phone screen into personal laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to cast phone screen into personal laptop: how to cast phone screen into personal laptop by app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cast-phone-screen-into-personal-laptop/d69d4df7-9afb-4ef2-b8d1-7d1a9bd4d69a
  9. Cast mobile phone to Windows PC?

Cast mobile phone to Windows PC?: Just got YouTube TV on my phone and I want to cast it toy PC. Is it possible to get the application form Microsoft store instead I have not found the exact same app so far searching Microsoft store. Can you download the playstore app and get it off there I'm sorry but I am...
  10. Cast to blocked by AVG

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cast to blocked by AVG: Hi All, I use my laptop to cast music to my TV device via wifi. This allows me to listen to music whilst working on my laptop. However, Since upgrading from 8.1 to windows 10, this function became unavailable. Having spent weeks googling possible problems, contacting...