Windows 10: phone call

Discus and support phone call in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I received a phone call from my own phone number saying my ID address had been comptamized in several countries and I needed to change it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesPengilley, Aug 1, 2019.

1. phone call

Hi

I received a phone call from my own phone number saying my ID address had been comptamized in several countries and I needed to change it right now I hung up

:)

JamesPengilley, Aug 1, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 1, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 1, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

phone call

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

phone call

1. phone call - Similar Threads - phone call

2. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  3. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  4. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Phone call by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...
  6. Phone call by Microsoft

Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...
  7. Phone call by Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Received a phone call from 757525-3477, how can I determine that it is from a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received a phone call from 757525-3477, how can I determine that it is from a Microsoft...: The suppose MS employee stated that someone in Canada at 178.249.214.210 ip had requested to change the phone number on my account, and they were calling to validate the request. I stated that it was not me, then they wanted to validate that I was who I said I was. So they...
  9. Received a phone call from 757525-3477, how can I determine that it is from a Microsoft...

Received a phone call from 757525-3477, how can I determine that it is from a Microsoft...: The suppose MS employee stated that someone in Canada at 178.249.214.210 ip had requested to change the phone number on my account, and they were calling to validate the request. I stated that it was not me, then they wanted to validate that I was who I said I was. So they...
  10. Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?: My other computer has been lock out reportedly by Microsoft. Do you have a number I can ring to get advice please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-message-from-microsoft-do-you-have-a/714b1260-82b1-43ec-b6ff-8b5264712ab4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone call