Windows 10: phone call

Discus and support phone call in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I received a phone call from my own phone number saying my ID address had been comptamized in several countries and I needed to change it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesPengilley, Aug 1, 2019.

1. phone call

Hi

I received a phone call from my own phone number saying my ID address had been comptamized in several countries and I needed to change it right now I hung up

:)

JamesPengilley, Aug 1, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 1, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 1, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

phone call

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

phone call

1. phone call - Similar Threads - phone call

2. You can soon make, receive Android phone calls from Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    You can soon make, receive Android phone calls from Windows 10: Windows 10’s Your Phone app bridges the gap between desktop and Android smartphones, allowing you to send and receive texts right from your PC. Windows 10 Your Phone app was recently updated with screen mirroring support and it looks the Redmond firm is preparing another big...
  3. Phone call from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone call from Microsoft: Hi.I received every weeks 2-3 phone calls supposed to be from Microsoft and I dued a payment of $142.95.They sais to call back at this number to cancel my subscription???? I just had free products from Microsoft. Is it a spam, a fraud?? Thank you for the answer....
  4. fake phone calls purporting to be from microsoft support

fake phone calls purporting to be from microsoft support: It's nice microsoft is cluing us in on this. Too bad they make NO mention of the troll on this and other MS Community boards who send a message purporting to be from microsoft and asking for your IP address and other info. Yea, right....
  5. How should I deal with possibly fraudulent phone call from "Microsoft" re: IP address and...

How should I deal with possibly fraudulent phone call from "Microsoft" re: IP address and...: I have received phone calls from someone identifying himself as "Microsoft". He advises me of compromises to my IP account -- and says that my license key will be cancelled or removed. He asked me to establish a connection to a technician who can assist after receiving...
  6. fake phone calls purporting to be from microsoft support

fake phone calls purporting to be from microsoft support: I am constant harassed by phone call saying they are Microsoft tech and need to change mi ips #. Microsoft need to stop these phone calls and harassements. Audrey...
  7. fake phone calls deom microsoft tec

fake phone calls deom microsoft tec: I am constant harassed by phone call saying they are Microsoft tech and need to change mi ips #. Microsoft need to stop these phone calls and harassements. Audrey...
  8. Microsoft Phone Call

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Phone Call: I have had 3 calls this morning on a recorded voice that my microsoft license will be locked in the next 24 hours. When I press 1 as indicated the call hangs up. Is this truly a microsoft call?...
  9. Microsoft phone call?

Microsoft phone call?: So I got a call from some guy with a thick accent that I could hardly understand today. As near as I could figure he was calling from Microsoft about some sort of security violation and he wanted me to go to some website that would allow him to remotely access my computer....
  10. Phone calls

Phone calls: We received a phone call saying that someone was trying to access our account and they wanted us to press a number to access security. Is this a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phone-calls/049c1d22-7413-492a-b222-3aa4a929c6b0