Windows 10: phone calls about IP adress comprimised

Discus and support phone calls about IP adress comprimised in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Should I be concerned if I keep getting phone calls from Microsoft telling me my IP address has been compromised by foreigners and to press 1 for help?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by New Age Bubba, Apr 28, 2019.

1. phone calls about IP adress comprimised

Should I be concerned if I keep getting phone calls from Microsoft telling me my IP address has been compromised by foreigners and to press 1 for help? I hang up but the calls are coming from my landline to my cell.

:)

New Age Bubba, Apr 28, 2019

2. Computer's IP Adress

i had a dynamic ip address so i tried to have a static one so i did some steps to change it but it didnt work out so i put ip address on obtain automatically now i cannot see my computer's ip address listed on ipconfig /all please help

Anmol Agarwal, Apr 28, 2019
  3. ip adress

Hi,

You may get the Xbox One's IP address on the Network Settings in the console. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• On Xbox Home, navigate to the left until you reach Pins.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Advanced Settings.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 28, 2019
  4. phone calls about IP adress comprimised

IP Adress issue

My Mouse w/o borders can't solve IP adress. How can I solve it?

SergioAmorimBR, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

phone calls about IP adress comprimised

1. phone calls about IP adress comprimised - Similar Threads - phone calls adress

2. Phone calls about MICROSOFT closing. Is this a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone calls about MICROSOFT closing. Is this a scam?: I keep receiving calls from someone saying that my MS account is expiring and they are going to deduct 499.00 from my bank account or if I open my bank account they will refund my initial 299.95 by transferring from a CHASE account to my bank account. I refused to do this...
  3. phone calls about MICROSOFT closing

phone calls about MICROSOFT closing: I keep receiving calls from someone saying that my MS account is expiring and they are going to deduct 499.00 from my bank account or if I open my bank account they will refund my initial 299.95 by transferring from a CHASE account to my bank account. I refused to do this...
  4. Phone calls about IP address compromised.

Phone calls about IP address compromised.: Should I be concerned if I keep getting phone calls from Microsoft telling me my IP address has been compromised by foreigners and to press 1 for help? I hang up but the calls are coming from my landline to my cell....
  5. Phone call

Phone call: I received a telephone call this morning from (888) 493-5423 stating that my Microsoft subscription has ended and that I need to update today or I will not have Microsoft on my computer starting immediately. Not sure if this is really Microsoft or if I need to get in touch...
  6. IP Adress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Adress: Why would my IP address remain the same after I moved and changed states https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/485c5387-eadc-474b-871d-e05218cbaf36
  7. Phone call about compromises IP address from several countries

Phone call about compromises IP address from several countries: Just received a phone call from microsoft stating that my IP address has been compromised multiple times for multiple countries. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-call-about-compromises-ip-address-from/36935bf0-bb3c-47cb-b224-e73fdbf4b259"
  8. IP Adress issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    IP Adress issue: My Mouse w/o borders can't solve IP adress. How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress-issue/7ac2a607-a66e-4eea-a291-e5d485931507
  9. my IP adress is invalid

my IP adress is invalid: I have a desktop computer that is connected to a wifi range extender through an ethernet cable after leaving the computer off then turning it back on it shows up with IP address invalid and to fix it I have to reset my wifi extender that takes a while to set up again is there...
  10. Static IP adress vs DHCP

Static IP adress vs DHCP: Hi I've just updated a W7 machine to W10. The update has take all the settings from W7 and the machine was operating without problem before the update. When running W7 the machine had a static IP address of 192.168.1.1 and all of the other machines could access the...