Windows 10: phone calls regarding my account

Discus and support phone calls regarding my account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i keep getting calls from myself and my phone number to my house. yesterday i blocked my own phone number and today they are using my cell number. my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jayceoneal, Sep 8, 2018.

1. phone calls regarding my account

i keep getting calls from myself and my phone number to my house. yesterday i blocked my own phone number and today they are using my cell number. my grandson has xbox live can this be something to worry about? he uses my email for the account and my micorsoft account as well as myself on my computer? can anyone really hack our microsoft account? do you as microsoft have us protected?

:)

jayceoneal, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 8, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

phone calls regarding my account

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

phone calls regarding my account

1. phone calls regarding my account - Similar Threads - phone calls regarding

2. Phone call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone call: Microsoft have just called me. My laptop is being hacked and they gave my ID number as proof. As it's only 8.10am, I asked him to call back at 9. Is this real or yet another scam?...
  3. regarding my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    regarding my account: I opened my cmd and typed =net user administrator /active:yes,and logged in my administrator account.I sign out my account and logged in with my default account.but after login,I found that everything was missing which i installed on my desktop,i lost my all accounts like...
  4. Phone call

Phone call: I just received a call from " Microsoft Office" saying that my computer was causing viruses on Microsoft's main frame computer.The voice initially was from a woman who had a Pakistan/Indian accent then she transferred me to a man who asked me to reboot my computer and foll...
  5. Phone calls

Phone calls: We received a phone call saying that someone was trying to access our account and they wanted us to press a number to access security. Is this a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phone-calls/049c1d22-7413-492a-b222-3aa4a929c6b0
  6. Recieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net

Recieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net: I have been receiving phone calls to remove a program from my computer from helpme.net is this legit. They say Microsoft has finished a contract with them and want to remove it from my programing. Sounds fony to me....
  7. Phone call

Phone call: I received a phone call saying my windows pc has been recalled and call a number to get my refund? I'm sure this is a scam, just checking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-call/2139dbc7-0aea-471f-9fd2-336c1a16b162"
  8. Phone call

Phone call: I received a telephone call this morning from (888) 493-5423 stating that my Microsoft subscription has ended and that I need to update today or I will not have Microsoft on my computer starting immediately. Not sure if this is really Microsoft or if I need to get in touch...
  9. Unwanted Phone Calls Regarding Windows

Unwanted Phone Calls Regarding Windows: I have been receiving calls from the following number regarding widow stating my windows Microsoft will not be able to be used by me with the following automated voice 855-550-9049 is this for real!!!! I have not posted any information and I do have Norton protection although...
  10. Phone call re: Suspended Account

Phone call re: Suspended Account: I received a phone call saying that my Microsoft account was suspended. However, I just logged on to this site. Is the phone call legit or is it a scam?...