Windows 10: phone calls regarding my account

Discus and support phone calls regarding my account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i keep getting calls from myself and my phone number to my house. yesterday i blocked my own phone number and today they are using my cell number. my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jayceoneal, Sep 8, 2018.

1. jayceoneal Win User

phone calls regarding my account

i keep getting calls from myself and my phone number to my house. yesterday i blocked my own phone number and today they are using my cell number. my grandson has xbox live can this be something to worry about? he uses my email for the account and my micorsoft account as well as myself on my computer? can anyone really hack our microsoft account? do you as microsoft have us protected?

:)

jayceoneal, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 8, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. phone calls regarding my account - Similar Threads - phone calls regarding

2. Phone calls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Phone calls: I am getting phone messages that my license is expiring soon. I have also been receiving scam calls regarding viruses, etc. Does Microsoft communicate by phone? Thanks, Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-calls/538e43c2-2fb7-4961-bbf6-9d76f1d93f8c
  3. Phone-call from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone-call from Microsoft?: Yesterday I received a phone-call from "Microsoft" about a so-called computer problem. The caller ID was 0011055474272. I disconnected because I assumed it was a scam. I do not believe Microsoft makes personal calls to users or consumers. For this post I chose "Windows...
  4. Is this a scam phone call?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a scam phone call?: I am receiving phone call from my own cell number, They tell me they need to change my ip address because my computer has been compromised by other countries. is this a scam or should I respond?...
  5. scam phone call

scam phone call: I am receiving phone call from my own cell number, They tell me they need to change my ip address because my computer has been compromised by other countries. is this a scam or should I respond?...
  6. Phone call re: Suspended Account

Phone call re: Suspended Account: I received a phone call saying that my Microsoft account was suspended. However, I just logged on to this site. Is the phone call legit or is it a scam?...
  7. unknown phone call

unknown phone call: hi dear microsft. a few days ago i receved a phone call from a person who introduced himself as a microsoft representative or agent. he told me he can see my computer is full of viruses and can be hacked and he can help me to fix that problem. for that he wants me to...
  8. Phone call from Microsoft

Phone call from Microsoft: Is the phone number 805-472_4693 a valid Microsoft Phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/phone-call-from-microsoft/15316e60-fb24-4523-b26e-74f58c9a0fa5
  9. FRAUD PHONE CALL!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FRAUD PHONE CALL!!!!!: I just thought I would let the community know that I got a phone call this morning telling me that my computer is in security breach and to contact Microsoft before using my laptop. I've been had before by a message like this right on my laptop, I called and inadvertently let...
  10. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651