Windows 10: Phone Calls

Discus and support Phone Calls in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I received a telephone call from someone named Wilson that said he was from Microsoft Cancellation department and that they are going to deduct my bank... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by iiTurtleMiners, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Phone Calls

I received a telephone call from someone named Wilson that said he was from Microsoft Cancellation department and that they are going to deduct my bank account for $333.00. I do not know anything about this account. The telephone number that they called me from was 512-858-6588. Please check and let me know if this is legal.

Romona

:)

iiTurtleMiners, Jul 1, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Phone Calls

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Phone Calls

1. Phone Calls - Similar Threads - Phone Calls

2. Phone Link not working for Messaging or Calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not working for Messaging or Calls: I Have an iPhone and am trying to set up my phone link and I have gotten it set up to the point that i am receiving notifications for everything however I cannot send messages, receive messages, or do anything relating to calls. All of my settings are on however when I go...
  3. Phone Link not working for Messaging or Calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link not working for Messaging or Calls: I Have an iPhone and am trying to set up my phone link and I have gotten it set up to the point that i am receiving notifications for everything however I cannot send messages, receive messages, or do anything relating to calls. All of my settings are on however when I go...
  4. PhoneLInk Ongoing Phone Call Banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneLInk Ongoing Phone Call Banner: I've been using Phone Link for over a year now with no issues. Yesterday, I had to migrate all of my info to a new user profile. After doing that, I had to setup Phone Link again for the new profile. But this time I'm getting some unexpected and very annoying behavior along...
  5. PhoneLInk Ongoing Phone Call Banner

PhoneLInk Ongoing Phone Call Banner: I've been using Phone Link for over a year now with no issues. Yesterday, I had to migrate all of my info to a new user profile. After doing that, I had to setup Phone Link again for the new profile. But this time I'm getting some unexpected and very annoying behavior along...
  6. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  7. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  8. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Phone call by Microsoft

Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...
  10. Phone call by Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...