Windows 10: Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable

Discus and support Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok so, last week i pull some files from my cp to my laptop and it works, so now idk why it doesnt work, when i tried to connect my cp to my laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ImShin, Dec 22, 2021.

1. ImShin Win User

Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable

ok so, last week i pull some files from my cp to my laptop and it works, so now idk why it doesnt work, when i tried to connect my cp to my laptop, theres no notification in cp and laptop, like "your device is ready for setup" nothing. OFC 'USB debugging' and 'devloper option' is turn on in my cp, also when i tried to go in my "Settings->bluethooth and devices' i dont see my cp in "Other Devices", also i tried to go in my Device Manager and there is no any error in my drivers, and i TRIED all of my 6 USB cables and tried different cellphones and its doesnt working, please help me. 'sorry f

:)

ImShin, Dec 22, 2021

2. phone can't connect to laptop through usb cable (DKE-2) ??

Hi all, I'm a new member in this discussion and I hope you will solve my problem. :smileyvery-happy: I have N95 8GB, my phone was connecting through usb cable (DKE-2) to my old laptop (Win XP) and
    it was working properly, recently I bought a new laptop (Win Vista), now I want to update my phone's software but the phone can't connect to laptop through usb cable (DKE-2) even I changed with new usb cable ?? Please help, Regards,

hamadaawadi, Dec 22, 2021
  3. theyacka Win User
    Nokia 7210 phone unable to connect to laptop with usb cable.

Sorry for the delay in replying - I lost my password for this forum.

Abi99, I have followed what you suggested, today, and on going to the control panel, it did show the usb cable(data transfer) marked with a yellow exclamation mark. I assume that the computer is telling me it is no use.

I bought the cable from ebay. So if this cable is of no use I should be looking to buy the Nokia CA-42 ?

Also scooby, I did connect the cable to the laptop first.

theyacka, Dec 22, 2021
  4. Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable

Connecting to laptops using USB male-male cable

Hi,

Is it possible to connect two laptops using USB male to male cable(A-A)? And if so, please tell me steps to do so.

I am using two laptops both having Windows 10.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Abhishek Bhise, Dec 22, 2021
Thema:

Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable

1. Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable - Similar Threads - Phone cant connect

2. Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?: I am trial useing PHONE LINK on window10 connected with my Samsung mobile.From this Q&A : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-connection-via-usb/813a3633-7a56-48b5-8b8f-28cf426a870d Will microsoft have any plan to develop Phone link App connected...
  3. Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?: I am trial useing PHONE LINK on window10 connected with my Samsung mobile.From this Q&A : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-connection-via-usb/813a3633-7a56-48b5-8b8f-28cf426a870d Will microsoft have any plan to develop Phone link App connected...
  4. Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 23H2 Laptop via USB cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 23H2 Laptop via USB cable: the android device is not detected on my phone. Using Google's ADB CLI, I was unable to list my phone.The phones does not allow USB tethering the option was disabled.Using developer mode on Android, with USB debugging turned on does not change anythingThere is no sound on my...
  5. Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 23H2 Laptop via USB cable

Unable to connect android phone to windows 11 23H2 Laptop via USB cable: the android device is not detected on my phone. Using Google's ADB CLI, I was unable to list my phone.The phones does not allow USB tethering the option was disabled.Using developer mode on Android, with USB debugging turned on does not change anythingThere is no sound on my...
  6. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  7. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  8. Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable: ok so, last week i pull some files from my cp to my laptop and it works, so now idk why it doesnt work, when i tried to connect my cp to my laptop, theres no notification in cp and laptop, like "your device is ready for setup" nothing. OFC 'USB debugging' and 'devloper...
  9. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  10. Phone connected via USB

Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...