Windows 10: Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

Discus and support Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I first installed both Your Phone Companion on my Android and Your Phone on my Win 10 laptop, the app worked fine and I could send and retrieve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by javierbriasEN, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

When I first installed both Your Phone Companion on my Android and Your Phone on my Win 10 laptop, the app worked fine and I could send and retrieve messages from my phone.

Now, nothing works. I keep getting instructions to "Fix now" in Shared Experiences. Then, when I click "Fix now", it says I can't use my personal account - the one I used to install the apps. Plus, I can't uninstall the app from my laptop - it's grayed out. All I can do is Reset but that doesn't solve anything.

What do I do? The Troubleshooting page is useless. Nothing there helps.

:)

javierbriasEN, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.5 version for Android - July 17

Source: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play

See also: Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10

Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.8 version for Android - August 8

Tip

Brink, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.4 version for Android - July 12

Tip

Brink, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

1. Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone - Similar Threads - Phone Companion app

2. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  3. Companion Phone App

Companion Phone App: The Companion Phone app has taken my computer hostage. The App won't terminate and it won't let me delete it from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/companion-phone-app/8d2a53d9-c256-46a9-9cd5-018ea3bdbbd1
  4. PHONE COMPANION APP

PHONE COMPANION APP: I am facing issue while connecting my phone with pc.....It is taking lot of time to connect even though i have the latest version of app with good internet connectivity. I had waited for 30 min but it is showing no response to me....
  5. PHONE COMPANION APP

PHONE COMPANION APP: I am facing issue while connecting my phone with pc.....It is taking lot of time to connect even though i have the latest version of app with good internet connectivity. I had waited for 30 min but it is showing no response to me....
  6. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  7. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  8. Phone companion app

Phone companion app: I need to download the Phone Companion App for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion-app/02c568df-703c-4d09-a65c-be3bfc1f1650
  9. AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone

AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone: Hi, I have a rooted android phone with Energized Protection adblocker installed, which, apparently, is blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints and thus I can't access my messages/photos/notifications from my PC. Is there a list of URLs I can add to my whitelist in...
  10. Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.: Phone and PC will not pair with each other. Both are connected to wifi but they will not pair. An update has possibly made my phone incompatible with this app....