Windows 10: Phone companion app

Discus and support Phone companion app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to download the Phone Companion App for windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LORIHEIZER, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Phone companion app

I need to download the Phone Companion App for windows 10.

:)

LORIHEIZER, Jun 12, 2019

2. Phone Companion App not starting...

Hi Atta,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Do you get any error message when you access Phone companion app?
    • Do you face the issue on any other app?
    • Have you disabled the firewall settings?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue only on Phone companion app.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with this issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Has anyone been able to get phone companion to work

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue

To uninstall the phone companion app please follow the steps below:

• Type phone companion in the
      search
      box.

• Right click on
      phone companion
      and click on uninstall.

Once it is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from windows store.

You can refer the article below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-phone-companion/9wzdncrfj3pm

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Phone companion app

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Phone companion app

1. Phone companion app - Similar Threads - Phone companion app

2. Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Companion App: The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all windows updates complete....
  3. your phone companion

your phone companion: i have a text message on my your phone companion on my lap top but i deleted it on my mobile how do i clear it as it still shows up as an un read text on my phone and on my lap top...
  4. AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone

AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone: Hi, I have a rooted android phone with Energized Protection adblocker installed, which, apparently, is blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints and thus I can't access my messages/photos/notifications from my PC. Is there a list of URLs I can add to my whitelist in...
  5. Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.: Phone and PC will not pair with each other. Both are connected to wifi but they will not pair. An update has possibly made my phone incompatible with this app....
  6. Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store: Microsoft announced below that the Microsoft Apps on Android is getting rebranded as Your Phone Companion app in the release of the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18237 to the Skip Ahead ring. This week, we are bringing our apps closer together – Your Phone app on PC now...
  7. Phone Companion uninstall?

Phone Companion uninstall?: Hi, I have another thread going on in the security subforum about CompanionApp.exe connecting to a remote IP in the background when I'm not using the app. The app seems to just run at random intervals. I don't use it. I first became aware of it once when I was trying to...
  8. Phone Companion USB Sync ?

Phone Companion USB Sync ?: Running Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 and considering buying a Windows phone (since Apple cant get an iPhone to sync with Outlook 2016). They're not compatible yet. Its bee a few years now and I can recall Zune. I need to have a USB sync with my Outlook 2016 contacts due ot...
  9. Phone Companion not open

Phone Companion not open: When I try and open the Phone Companion on my laptop I get the splash screen for about a second then it closes and nothing else. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no change. On my other Windows 10 PC it works fine, also 64 bit version 1511 I have 64 bit latest...
  10. Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10: [img] When Windows 10 is released to consumers around the world in less than a month, it will come with a new app that makes pairing your desktop and mobile device together a simple process. The app, called Phone Companion, works with iOS, Android and of course Windows...