Windows 10: Phone companion - bad call quality

Discus and support Phone companion - bad call quality in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I receive calls from other people on my computer, my call quality to them is very bad. I can hear them fine. But if I switch to my phone, the call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hamster_savant, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Phone companion - bad call quality

When I receive calls from other people on my computer, my call quality to them is very bad. I can hear them fine. But if I switch to my phone, the call quality (for them) drastically improves. Is it the bluetooth connection? What can I do?

submitted by /u/hamster_savant
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hamster_savant, Mar 10, 2020

2. Has anyone been able to get phone companion to work

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue

To uninstall the phone companion app please follow the steps below:

• Type phone companion in the
      search
      box.

• Right click on
      phone companion
      and click on uninstall.

Once it is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from windows store.

You can refer the article below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-phone-companion/9wzdncrfj3pm

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Phone Companion App not starting...

Hi Atta,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Do you get any error message when you access Phone companion app?
    • Do you face the issue on any other app?
    • Have you disabled the firewall settings?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue only on Phone companion app.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with this issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Phone companion - bad call quality

Your Phone Companion issues

Trying to send attachment with Your Phone, won't go...

Phone companion - bad call quality [​IMG]

... send it via Google Messages, goes immediately...

... the Messages attachment shows up...

... but Your Phone still can't send it!!! *Confused

Edwin, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Phone companion - bad call quality

1. Phone companion - bad call quality - Similar Threads - Phone companion bad

2. Phone Link Audio Call Quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Audio Call Quality: Hello, Before I start, I already tried everything on the Microsoft support knowledge base and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone...
  3. Phone Link Audio Call Quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link Audio Call Quality: Hello, Before I start, I already tried everything on the Microsoft support knowledge base and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone...
  4. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Companion: Good morning. I would like to delete the Phone Companion from my laptop. Would appreciate advice on how to do it. Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion/b3e43493-32be-40f4-ad82-bb304829feea
  5. Phone Companion

Phone Companion: Good morning. I would like to delete the Phone Companion from my laptop. Would appreciate advice on how to do it. Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion/b3e43493-32be-40f4-ad82-bb304829feea
  6. Your phone app call quality - not clear at the side that getting the call

Your phone app call quality - not clear at the side that getting the call: Hey, I just installed the phone app to give it a try. I tried to make a call the other cell phone and got to a problem, I hear them well but they can't hear me well with a lot of background noise and not clear. I tried to use the computer speaker and microphone and a...
  7. Your phone companion not calling

Your phone companion not calling: The Your Phone companion app on my laptop used to work before with no bother. One day, it just gave up on me. Whenever I call somebody, the bluetooth stops working on my laptop and my call is automatically returned to my phone's built in microphone and speaker. This is really...
  8. Your phone app call quality

Your phone app call quality: Does anyone have trouble with poor call quality when calling from your phone app, using ur phone? Mine cuts out n is not clear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-call-quality/3fb4ccf0-83aa-4569-8469-835e03da1f8e
  9. Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls?

Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls?: Hello, everyone. I've seen that through the latest updates, users can now link their android phone and sync photos, SMS messages and receive calls on their PC. However, although I have the latest update installed, while I can see my photos and SMS messages, I do not see the...
  10. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone Companion: I am running the phone companion on my phone and Surface the two devices are Linked. It says I can use my mobile data and not wifi I turned it on in the app but now what? What do I connect to or how to set it up?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone companion app on windows 10 works fine i just cant hear the phone calls