Windows 10: Phone Companion for Multiple Microsoft Accounts

Discus and support Phone Companion for Multiple Microsoft Accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can the Your Phone Companion app be used for two Microsoft Accounts on the same computer? I installed the Your Phone Companion app on my Android phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LarryRice_852, May 19, 2020.

1. Phone Companion for Multiple Microsoft Accounts

Can the Your Phone Companion app be used for two Microsoft Accounts on the same computer? I installed the Your Phone Companion app on my Android phone and the phone is linked to my Microsoft Admin Account. However, I cannot get the app linked to my Microsoft User Account. Thus I can only send and reply to text messages when I am logged into my admin account. I tried logging into my Microsoft User account in the app but when it tries to connect and access data on my phone while in the User account to set it up it fails to connect.

:)

LarryRice_852, May 19, 2020

2. Has anyone been able to get phone companion to work

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue

To uninstall the phone companion app please follow the steps below:

• Type phone companion in the
      search
      box.

• Right click on
      phone companion
      and click on uninstall.

Once it is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from windows store.

You can refer the article below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-phone-companion/9wzdncrfj3pm

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, May 19, 2020
  4. kludge Win User

Phone Companion for Multiple Microsoft Accounts

Files on phone

Thanks for the response! Samsung Note 4, there is no error. As soon as I connect it via USB, a nag screen for Microsoft's Phone Companion pops up, it shows both the phone and SD card as empty. A second later, "Add your Microsoft Account", pops over it. I X out of that leaving the nag screen showing my Phone by name and level of charge along with "To see more info, unlock your phone." (It's not locked). This nag screen is prompting me to install Phone Companion. The phone is listed in File Explorer with no folders showing.

kludge, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Phone Companion for Multiple Microsoft Accounts

1. Phone Companion for Multiple Microsoft Accounts - Similar Threads - Phone Companion Multiple

2. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  3. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  4. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Companion: Good morning. I would like to delete the Phone Companion from my laptop. Would appreciate advice on how to do it. Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion/b3e43493-32be-40f4-ad82-bb304829feea
  5. Phone Companion

Phone Companion: Good morning. I would like to delete the Phone Companion from my laptop. Would appreciate advice on how to do it. Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion/b3e43493-32be-40f4-ad82-bb304829feea
  6. Your Phone Companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone Companion: I have the YOUR PHONE app on my computer that syncs with my phone for sending / receiving SMS. As of a few days ago it stopped synchronising and on the phone I get a message saying it's disconnected. However, when I click the cog button on my phone nothing happens. Likewise,...
  7. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  8. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone Companion: I am running the phone companion on my phone and Surface the two devices are Linked. It says I can use my mobile data and not wifi I turned it on in the app but now what? What do I connect to or how to set it up?...
  9. Phone companion app

Phone companion app: I need to download the Phone Companion App for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion-app/02c568df-703c-4d09-a65c-be3bfc1f1650
  10. Phone Companion not open

Phone Companion not open: When I try and open the Phone Companion on my laptop I get the splash screen for about a second then it closes and nothing else. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no change. On my other Windows 10 PC it works fine, also 64 bit version 1511 I have 64 bit latest...