Windows 10: Phone connected via USB

Discus and support Phone connected via USB in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by teddyboyfromoz, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Phone connected via USB

Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is connected. ANOTHER thing we need to know.Windows 11 is ok, but it looks like its simply been cleaned up and smartened.So where please can i see if my phone is connected.Kind regards

:)

teddyboyfromoz, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Celeritas Win User

No drive mounts when phone connect to computer through USB

I managed to solve the problem myself, but having taken advice from various sources am unsure which steps are required to fix the problem. Here is what I advise. Keep in mind this is for Cyanogenmod, not stock Android.

1. As per David Woodword's answer, make sure the correct Windows Media Player Feature Pack's are installed: Windows 10 (build 1511) and Windows 10 Anniversary Edition (build 1607).
    2. On the phone, under settings > developer options > revoke USB debugging authorizations
    3. From XDA-developers forum "download "usb mass storage enabler" form google play" and use it.
    4. When the phone is connected to the computer through a USB cable, the notice in the status bar header appears "Connected as a media device / Touch for other USB options". Touch it and toggle the settings. For example check and uncheck MTP or change to Charge only and back. The first time I did this the app froze.

Phone connected via USB o6d3bm.jpg

Celeritas, Nov 13, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 - USB device not recognized... - trying to connect windows phone to windows 10...

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask:

• Did you try connecting the USB to a different USB port?

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?
    Now, as an initial recommendation, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter and check if it identifies any issues.

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Arul_D, Nov 13, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Phone connected via USB

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

Phone connected via USB

1. Phone connected via USB - Similar Threads - Phone connected via

2. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  3. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  4. Computer connected via ethernet, no WiFi. can i connect phone via USB to computer to get...

Computer connected via ethernet, no WiFi. can i connect phone via USB to computer to get...: My computer is connected via ethernet. WiFi and bluetooth gives me bad headaches, i think it is my human brain mass:. Seems Europe is now banning WiFi in schools for this reason too. So I have no WiFi. Can i connect my 1 year old samsung A32 phone via a USB to computer to get...
  5. Computer connected via ethernet, no WiFi. can i connect phone via USB to computer to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer connected via ethernet, no WiFi. can i connect phone via USB to computer to get...: My computer is connected via ethernet. WiFi and bluetooth gives me bad headaches, i think it is my human brain mass:. Seems Europe is now banning WiFi in schools for this reason too. So I have no WiFi. Can i connect my 1 year old samsung A32 phone via a USB to computer to get...
  6. Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable: ok so, last week i pull some files from my cp to my laptop and it works, so now idk why it doesnt work, when i tried to connect my cp to my laptop, theres no notification in cp and laptop, like "your device is ready for setup" nothing. OFC 'USB debugging' and 'devloper...
  7. Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable

Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable: ok so, last week i pull some files from my cp to my laptop and it works, so now idk why it doesnt work, when i tried to connect my cp to my laptop, theres no notification in cp and laptop, like "your device is ready for setup" nothing. OFC 'USB debugging' and 'devloper...
  8. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  9. Your Phone // Connection via USB

Your Phone // Connection via USB: Unfortunately, at work i can not have my PC and android device on the same WiFi network, hence i am missing out on the app/screen link. Is there a way this can be connected with USB connection?...
  10. Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my android phone via usb.: hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb. While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What should I do to fix it ? Below Is the Snap..... [ATTACH]...