Windows 10: phone connection to pc

Discus and support phone connection to pc in Cortana to solve the problem; when i plug my phone in to transfer my photos and videos over for some reason now it wont come up on my PC... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by davidtownend, Feb 8, 2020.

1. phone connection to pc

when i plug my phone in to transfer my photos and videos over for some reason now it wont come up on my PC

:)

davidtownend, Feb 8, 2020

2. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance phone connection to pc :)

Wildflowerz , Feb 8, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 8, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

phone connection to pc

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

phone connection to pc

1. phone connection to pc - Similar Threads - phone connection

2. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  3. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  4. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  5. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  6. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to connect phone device to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect phone device to account: Hi, I have followed the instructions to input a new device to my account and am 100 percent sure that the serial number I am inputting into the tab is correct, however your system fails to find it.Please provide alternative solutions to connecting my phone to my account....
  8. How to connect phone device to account

How to connect phone device to account: Hi, I have followed the instructions to input a new device to my account and am 100 percent sure that the serial number I am inputting into the tab is correct, however your system fails to find it.Please provide alternative solutions to connecting my phone to my account....
  9. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  10. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....