Windows 10: Phone Files uploaded from onedrive app

Discus and support Phone Files uploaded from onedrive app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I upload files from my iphone using onedrive app, a message displays "Uploading and then another message says saved to onedrive ." These files are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaPage3, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Phone Files uploaded from onedrive app

When I upload files from my iphone using onedrive app, a message displays "Uploading and then another message says saved to onedrive ." These files are no where to be found on my laptop onedrive. I'm using windows 10 and fire explorer. I this problem just started.

:)

LindaPage3, Jun 7, 2020

2. Can't Upload files to OneDrive with my phone's app

Save that recording on your phone memory and upload it by using OneDrive app.

Verification is needed to account because of security before uploading that file your account will take you to verification first.

I suggest OneDrive app for that

MCCshreyas, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Yamahdi Win User
    Can't Upload files to OneDrive with my phone's app

Hi, sorry, There is just "upload to SkyDrive" in that App and I can't save to my phone memory.

Is there any way to access to that recording without using App?

Yamahdi, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Phone Files uploaded from onedrive app

Uploading of files

Hi Amanda,

To better assist you, we appreciate if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you uploading your files to OneDrive using a computer or mobile phone?
    • Are you using a browser or OneDrive app to upload the files?

For the meantime, you can check the article:
    Fix problems uploading files on the OneDrive website
    and
    Upload photos and files to OneDrive
    . The two articles contain steps that you can perform to help you upload your files.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Phone Files uploaded from onedrive app

1. Phone Files uploaded from onedrive app - Similar Threads - Phone Files uploaded

2. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  3. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  4. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!: I have this app ToneRoom on my iPad IOS V15 to manage my guitar amplifier. So, all the saved files in this app are set to be stored at Onedrive, but no file is uploaded. There is no folder created for this app in Onedrive.I really need this work. I need to share the files...
  6. App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!: I have this app ToneRoom on my iPad IOS V15 to manage my guitar amplifier. So, all the saved files in this app are set to be stored at Onedrive, but no file is uploaded. There is no folder created for this app in Onedrive.I really need this work. I need to share the files...
  7. OneDrive Not Uploading Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not Uploading Files: I synced or whateve OneDrive to my PC. It does not add a single one of my files. I did this a week ago. There is a Document folder with all my folder names underneath and NOT ONE SINGLE FILE in any of the folders! I need super-easy explanation of how to make OneDrive work. I...
  8. Uploading files from external drive to OneDrive

Uploading files from external drive to OneDrive: I have about 200 GB of files on an external hard drive I want to upload to Onedrive. I can't just copy them to my OneDrive folder as I don't have the room on my main hard drive. Ideally I don't want to do it through a browser as when files are uploaded in such large batches...
  9. OneDrive access after uploading file from OneDrive

OneDrive access after uploading file from OneDrive: I noticed that when I uploaded a pdf file from OneDrive to a text and then sent it. The text message include the applicable pdf but also include OneDrive icon. Does the individal that received text now have access to my OneDrive?...
  10. OneDrive settings for file uploads

OneDrive settings for file uploads: One drive eats up my internet data completely while uploading my files to cloud how can i set settings so it ask for my permissions before uploading files Or i can set size limit on the files to be uploaded....