Windows 10: Phone # for direct support - United States

Discus and support Phone # for direct support - United States in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I either need to CHAT or SPEAK to Technical Support. I keep getting 'run around' in searching for a CHAT or with a phone # it ends up telling me I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KitCatLS, Jul 1, 2021.

1. KitCatLS Win User

Phone # for direct support - United States

I either need to CHAT or SPEAK to Technical Support. I keep getting 'run around' in searching for a CHAT or with a phone # it ends up telling me I need to go 'on line'I keep getting NO where. HELP!!

:)

KitCatLS, Jul 1, 2021

2. How to remove English (United States)

I have the same problem with this link in forum, but I have already done all the steps without success, the only thing I see different is that I see in the command dism /online /get-intl I see the English language installed but I don't see it anywhere

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Phone # for direct support - United States [​IMG]

maisonmdsgreen, Jul 1, 2021
  3. MrIndeed Win User

Hi,

No United States listed.

MrIndeed, Jul 1, 2021
  4. MrIndeed Win User

Sorry, I should have mentioned I brought the laptop yesterday. It is a Dell XPS 15. I did set up the installation and remember scrolling to find United Kingdom at the first step.

MrIndeed, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Phone # for direct support - United States - Similar Threads - Phone direct support

2. How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.: I have a status bar at the bottom right that says two keyboards are available English United StatesUnited Kingdomis listed and I want it removed as I do not need it. This seems to be excessively difficult. A simple X and click to remove is the user need here.I only want UK...
  3. Payment method stuck in United States

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method stuck in United States: HiI want to subscribe to the PC Game Pass.I am forced to add a payment method although my credit card is already linked to my Microsoft account where my Azure subscription is being paid from.When I enter my credit card details I cannot change the country as United States is...
  4. Payment method stuck in United States

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment method stuck in United States: HiI want to subscribe to the PC Game Pass.I am forced to add a payment method although my credit card is already linked to my Microsoft account where my Azure subscription is being paid from.When I enter my credit card details I cannot change the country as United States is...
  5. United States-International keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    United States-International keyboard: How do I install the United States-International keyboard to type Spanish accented characters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/united-states-international-keyboard/6ae2302e-66dc-4a85-a8e1-39532880c495
  6. How to remove English (United States)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States): I have the same problem with this link in forum, but I have already done all the steps without success, the only thing I see different is that I see in the command dism /online /get-intl I see the English language installed but I don't see it anywhere How to remove English...
  7. How to reinstall United States-International keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to reinstall United States-International keyboard: The United States-International keyboard I have used for years has suddenly stopped working properly. For example, it no longer types umlaut-e when I type shift + " and then e, and there are many other problems. (I can still type an uppercase Ë, but not a lower-case...
  8. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  9. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469
  10. Windows Phone Keeps Losing Users in the United States,...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone Keeps Losing Users in the United States,...: Windows Phone is really successful in markets such as India and others in Asia, but Microsoft still has a very hard time trying to compete with Android and iOS in the United States, and recent stats show that its smartphone operating system is rather losing users than winning...