Windows 10: Phone hotspot has connected sign but my laptop wont recognize it.

Discus and support Phone hotspot has connected sign but my laptop wont recognize it. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok so i just have this problem by now. It was fine yesterday until i saw this. [ATTACH]i did everything. Resetting firewall, deleting internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Frisky_540, May 25, 2020.

1. Phone hotspot has connected sign but my laptop wont recognize it.

Ok so i just have this problem by now. It was fine yesterday until i saw this.

Phone hotspot has connected sign but my laptop wont recognize it. 882d71dc-cca2-4fb7-8e93-9b590785bf62?upload=true.jpg i did everything. Resetting firewall, deleting internet driver, doing console command to reset that thing. This thing will always occurs every 5 minutes which is really annoying for me whenever i try to play games. How am i supposed to play if i have to disconnect every 5 minutes? Please i would like any help from you.

:)

Frisky_540, May 25, 2020
  2. adas14 Win User

cant connect to my hotspot

my phone connects to the wife hotspot. win 10 desktops not. just checked that windows 7 desktop connects with my hotspot. To be clear. I turn hotspot with my laptop. my phone shows connection and it connects , windows 7 desktop shows connection and it connects, but windows 10 desktops does not show my laptop's hotspot connection at all. And it happened after i did windows update on my laptop...

adas14, May 25, 2020
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, May 25, 2020
  4. Phone hotspot has connected sign but my laptop wont recognize it.

Laptop Wi-Fi Hotspot not connecting to my Phone

So, my laptop's portable Mobile Hotspot is not connecting to my phone. On my phone it just gets stuck at "Obating IP Address" and nothing happens, phone doesn't connects. Please Suggest a solution or a link to video, maybe. Thanks in advance !

KaustubhNayyar, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Phone hotspot has connected sign but my laptop wont recognize it.

1. Phone hotspot has connected sign but my laptop wont recognize it. - Similar Threads - Phone hotspot has

2. Computer connects to my phone's hotspot but wont connect to my router.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer connects to my phone's hotspot but wont connect to my router.: Everytime ai try connecting to my router it says "Can't connect to network". Password is correct, checked many times. Reset network 3 times, tried updating my drivers as well. Still no change. All other devices can connect fine, it's just my computer. Not sure if this is a...
  3. Computer connects to my phone's hotspot but wont connect to my router.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer connects to my phone's hotspot but wont connect to my router.: Everytime ai try connecting to my router it says "Can't connect to network". Password is correct, checked many times. Reset network 3 times, tried updating my drivers as well. Still no change. All other devices can connect fine, it's just my computer. Not sure if this is a...
  4. Computer connects to my phone's hotspot but wont connect to my router.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION: I just want to ask , we have a laptop onboard here in the ship using satelite signal that has internet connection , i tried to connect to the laptop using the hotspot of the laptop , i also followed the ethernet statys properties and then sharing but when i check the section...
  6. HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION: I just want to ask , we have a laptop onboard here in the ship using satelite signal that has internet connection , i tried to connect to the laptop using the hotspot of the laptop , i also followed the ethernet statys properties and then sharing but when i check the section...
  7. Laptop Won't Connect to Phone Hotspot

Laptop Won't Connect to Phone Hotspot: Hi, my laptop has no problem connecting to regular wifi networks but whenever I attempt to connect to an iPhone hotspot I have tried to connect to different phones so I am pretty sure the phone is not the problem it says cannot connect to this network. Any idea on how to fix...
  8. unable to connect hotspot to my phone

unable to connect hotspot to my phone: hi sir, actually there was a problem with my hotspot in windows 10.....I was unable to connect it to my phone . I asked this question yesterday and I have received the answers for that …… one of the sirs told to reset the network connections and I did that. THANK YOU SO MUCH...
  9. Mobile hotspot has no internet connection on phone

Mobile hotspot has no internet connection on phone: My laptop is connected to my uni's ethernet network via a cable. I want to use mobile hotspot to connect my phone to that network as well, but when I try to connect, it says that hotspot has no internet connection. My laptop can connect to the internet, but my phone can't. In...
  10. my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot

in Windows 10 Customization
    my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot: so I was trying to figure out how to open my mobile hotspot on my laptop. after many tries it started working BUT my phone isn't able to connect to it. it says obtaining ip address but it stucks there. after a couple of seconds it says couldn't obtain ip address. what am I...