Windows 10: phone is locked from find my device app

Discus and support phone is locked from find my device app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My phone is locked from find my device app and cant remember the password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmandaGarland, Jul 19, 2020.

1. phone is locked from find my device app

My phone is locked from find my device app and cant remember the password

:)

AmandaGarland, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Find and lock device

We don't work for Microsoft.

We are mainly volunteers here.

Due to privacy restrictions we have no access to your private details to be able to assist you here.

See if this assists you.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

Find My Phone or Device

Lost your phone or think someone stole it? Left your device somewhere? See your phone or device on a map, or ring, lock and erase your phone.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Find and lock a lost Windows device

If your desktop, laptop, tablet, or Surface is lost or stolen, use Find my device to locate and lock it remotely.

To find the lost device, it must be running Windows 10 and be signed in to your Microsoft account. You can also use Find my phone to find, locate, lock, and even erase your Windows Phone.

Notes

• You must be signed in to the lost device with a Microsoft account for which you're the administrator. If you're using a work or school account, Find my device won't work.
    • To send its location, your device must be connected to the Internet, have enough battery power, and use GPS.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jul 19, 2020
  4. garym123 Win User

phone is locked from find my device app

I locked my phone from Sign in to your Microsoft account Why can't I unlock from here.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

To ring or lock your phone

• Go to account.microsoft.com/devices. If you're prompted to sign in, use the same Microsoft account you used to sign in on your phone.

• Choose the phone you want to ring or lock, and then click Find My Phone.

• Do one of the following:
      • To make your phone ring, click Ring and then follow the instructions. It will ring even if the volume is off or set to vibrate.
      • To lock your phone and show a message on the lock screen, click Lock, and then follow the instructions. If you don't already have a password set up on your phone, you'll need to enter one—you'll use it to unlock the phone if you get it back.

garym123, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

phone is locked from find my device app

1. phone is locked from find my device app - Similar Threads - phone locked find

2. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock a device I locked by find my device: I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account....
  3. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlock a device I locked by find my device: I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account....
  4. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't unlock a find my device locked device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unlock a find my device locked device: Used "Find My Device" to lock a missing device and now there seems to be no way to unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unlock-a-find-my-device-locked-device/730f3f4a-f004-428e-88b5-2b88a84fadea
  6. Can't unlock a find my device locked device

Can't unlock a find my device locked device: Used "Find My Device" to lock a missing device and now there seems to be no way to unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unlock-a-find-my-device-locked-device/730f3f4a-f004-428e-88b5-2b88a84fadea
  7. Find Microsoft Account from locked device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find Microsoft Account from locked device: My wife's bitlocker locked her laptop, we never made any recovery key/disk/print, and have no idea what 'microsoft account' she setup the computer with we don't use these accounts for anything other than when we are forced to, like setup a new pc years ago.... How can we find...
  8. Find Microsoft Account from locked device

Find Microsoft Account from locked device: My wife's bitlocker locked her laptop, we never made any recovery key/disk/print, and have no idea what 'microsoft account' she setup the computer with we don't use these accounts for anything other than when we are forced to, like setup a new pc years ago.... How can we find...
  9. Find my device lock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find my device lock: I recently used find my device to locate my laptop and locked it from my phone only to find out my girlfriend has it. How do i unlock it if she is out of town with the laptop?...
  10. Changing Device In My Phone App?

Changing Device In My Phone App?: So my phone broke, I know, sad. So I had gotten a new device, and now want to connect it to my computer. Specifically, I went from the Galaxy A70 to the Galaxy A71; in case that's important. I already had the My Phone App registered for my A70, but since it's broken, I am...