Windows 10: Phone Link App not pushing my messages to cellphone.

Discus and support Phone Link App not pushing my messages to cellphone. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, since 8/16/2022 when I chat via the phone link App it does not push my message to my phone Pixel 4xl. I see both sent and received in Phone Link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Donald Hendrix, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Phone Link App not pushing my messages to cellphone.

Hello, since 8/16/2022 when I chat via the phone link App it does not push my message to my phone Pixel 4xl. I see both sent and received in Phone Link on the computer but on my phone, it only shows the replies form the sender, my sent/replies are missing. If I send a text on my phone it shows in Phone Link on the computer. I've uninstalled both apps on my phone and computer, restarted both devices. I've checked both my phone and computer for app updates.

:)

Donald Hendrix, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Milestone for cellphones vs. landline phones

Brink, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Tony K Win User

Phone Link App not pushing my messages to cellphone.

Tony K, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Phone Link App not pushing my messages to cellphone.

1. Phone Link App not pushing my messages to cellphone. - Similar Threads - Phone Link App

2. Phone Link App not pushing my messages to cellphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link App not pushing my messages to cellphone.: Hello, since 8/16/2022 when I chat via the phone link App it does not push my message to my phone Pixel 4xl. I see both sent and received in Phone Link on the computer but on my phone, it only shows the replies form the sender, my sent/replies are missing. If I send a text on...
  3. Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App: I can display the messages from my phone on my PC phone link app. I can't see any way to delete a message from that app. Where is the delete button?...
  4. Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App

Deleting messages from PC Phone Link App: I can display the messages from my phone on my PC phone link app. I can't see any way to delete a message from that app. Where is the delete button?...
  5. Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .: I have a Windows desktop and 2 Windows laptops. I began using Phone Link and Link to Windows with my Samsung Galaxy S20+ smartphone about a year ago, and it was working perfectly. I recently changed to a Samsung Galaxy S22+, and while I succeeded in getting Phone Link to work...
  6. Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .

Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .: I have a Windows desktop and 2 Windows laptops. I began using Phone Link and Link to Windows with my Samsung Galaxy S20+ smartphone about a year ago, and it was working perfectly. I recently changed to a Samsung Galaxy S22+, and while I succeeded in getting Phone Link to work...
  7. Phone Link Message Llist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Message Llist: Phone Link works well, but I have noticed that on the laptop Windows 10 Pro, that only the last 8 messages are showing which go back almost a month. Is there some limits on how many messages are shown on the laptop phone link or for how long back the list will go perhaps?...
  8. Phone Link Message Llist

Phone Link Message Llist: Phone Link works well, but I have noticed that on the laptop Windows 10 Pro, that only the last 8 messages are showing which go back almost a month. Is there some limits on how many messages are shown on the laptop phone link or for how long back the list will go perhaps?...
  9. Cannot Delete OLD messages in Phone Link App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Delete OLD messages in Phone Link App: I have a new Samsung Galaxy S22+, and a Win10 desktop computer. I removed the app when I had a Galaxy S8, for the same reasons I am preparing to do so again. NOT user-friendly. I have old messages from a few days ago, STILL showing up in the app. They were DELETED FROM MY...
  10. Cannot Delete OLD messages in Phone Link App

Cannot Delete OLD messages in Phone Link App: I have a new Samsung Galaxy S22+, and a Win10 desktop computer. I removed the app when I had a Galaxy S8, for the same reasons I am preparing to do so again. NOT user-friendly. I have old messages from a few days ago, STILL showing up in the app. They were DELETED FROM MY...