Windows 10: PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING

Discus and support PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. So I am "connected for calls" not calls and audio and every time I make a call thru Phone Link app, i can hear the other person talking but THEY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kennith Tran, Jan 12, 2023.

1. PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING

Hi. So I am "connected for calls" not calls and audio and every time I make a call thru Phone Link app, i can hear the other person talking but THEY CANT HEAR ME!It doesn't pick up my phone audio UNLESS I use the phone speaker audio. But when I do that, their voice comes through my phone which is NOT what I want. I want their voice audio to come through my connected speakers. Also I tried to connect my expensive Broadcasting microphone to see if that would work but that also did NOT! Please help me so that I can 1 hear through my speakers AND 2 the other person can hear through my expens

:)

Kennith Tran, Jan 12, 2023

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 12, 2023
  3. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jan 12, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING

audio not working in qy7 head phone Windows 10

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Install all pending updates on the system, restart and check the status of the issue. Further, I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter
    Method 2: Refer the link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices - Microsoft Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 12, 2023
Thema:

PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING

1. PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - PHONE LINK AUDIO

2. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  3. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  4. Phone Link Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Audio Quality: Hello, Before I start, I have already tried everything in MS knowledge and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone running on the Google Fi...
  5. Phone Link Audio Quality

Phone Link Audio Quality: Hello, Before I start, I have already tried everything in MS knowledge and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone running on the Google Fi...
  6. Phone Link not working

Phone Link not working: For months I have used Phone Link with my android cell phone.A few weeks back my cell phone disappeared from Phone Link.I checked bluetooth and wifi and both were ok.I connected to my phone using bluetooth, it worked.I tried to add my cell phone again, it did not work.I was...
  7. Phone Link not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not working: For months I have used Phone Link with my android cell phone.A few weeks back my cell phone disappeared from Phone Link.I checked bluetooth and wifi and both were ok.I connected to my phone using bluetooth, it worked.I tried to add my cell phone again, it did not work.I was...
  8. PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING

PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING: Hi. So I am "connected for calls" not calls and audio and every time I make a call thru Phone Link app, i can hear the other person talking but THEY CANT HEAR ME!It doesn't pick up my phone audio UNLESS I use the phone speaker audio. But when I do that, their voice comes...
  9. Phone link audio problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link audio problems.: Hi I am trying to use a couple of mobile apps on my pc using phone link. The only problem is, the audio from these apps comes through my phone and doesn't play on my computer. All software on my computer makes audio but phone link only plays audio on my actual phone....
  10. Phone link audio problems.

Phone link audio problems.: Hi I am trying to use a couple of mobile apps on my pc using phone link. The only problem is, the audio from these apps comes through my phone and doesn't play on my computer. All software on my computer makes audio but phone link only plays audio on my actual phone....