Windows 10: Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person

Discus and support Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI am using Windows 11 and I have iPhone 10 X Max with iOS 16.5.I can receive and send SMS from the pc without problem, I get the notifications too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alicard, May 29, 2023.

1. Alicard Win User

Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person

HiI am using Windows 11 and I have iPhone 10 X Max with iOS 16.5.I can receive and send SMS from the pc without problem, I get the notifications too without problem, I can call and receive calls.The person hears me but I can't hear them. The Sounds settings are correct because communication and normal sound are in the same device.When I am in the call then I select the speaker on the phone to my PC but after 3 seconds it will drop and go back to default speaker on my iPhone. It seems somehow the bluetooth speaker drops.What can be the problem?I have this bluetooth dongle to the PC: https://www

:)

Alicard, May 29, 2023
  2. HazelAdie Win User

Cannot hear other person in call

Hi,

I have a Lumia 620, and I'm having exactly the same problem. I had no problem hearing calls until 2 or 3 months ago, then when automatic updates were installed, I suddenly couldn't hear any calls. The volume for music, ringtones and notifications are fine,
    but if I make or receive a call I can't hear a word the other person is saying, they can hear me perfectly well. If I put the call on speaker phone I can hear the person on the other end of the phone, but that isn't ideal in public places. It's rendering the
    phone almost useless, I just hope I never need to make an emergency call.

Hazel.

HazelAdie, May 29, 2023
  3. The person I am calling cannot hear me

Hello June,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you further.

Please be informed that Skype is an inbuilt feature in Windows 10 phones which cannot be uninstalled.

However, if you want to get rid of your Skype contacts from the phone's contact list, follow the below steps.

1. Go to Settings > Account & sync > Skype, and from the menu button, select "Remove" and tap "OK" on the prompt.

2. Open up the Skype app, and log in again. This time, choose not to sync your Skype contacts when given the option.

Now, to address the issue, I suggest you to visit to the below Microsoft Help link and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

Refer to the section: Phone calls > The person I am calling cannot hear me

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to issues while making phone calls, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 29, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, May 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person - Similar Threads - Phone Link call

2. Can't connect calls to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect calls to Phone Link: I recently got my very first Samsung and was excited to try the Phone Link app. I am physically disabled and being able to use my phone on my computer makes it much more accessible. However, calls will not connect to the app. I get the little popup for calls, but it says...
  3. Can't connect calls to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect calls to Phone Link: I recently got my very first Samsung and was excited to try the Phone Link app. I am physically disabled and being able to use my phone on my computer makes it much more accessible. However, calls will not connect to the app. I get the little popup for calls, but it says...
  4. Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person: HiI am using Windows 11 and I have iPhone 10 X Max with iOS 16.5.I can receive and send SMS from the pc without problem, I get the notifications too without problem, I can call and receive calls.The person hears me but I can't hear them. The Sounds settings are correct...
  5. Phone Link calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link calling: Can anyone offer suggestions about how I can improve my system to better utilize the calling feature of Phone Link. Calls cut in and out, people complain they can't hear me, and I have a lot of problems with automated attendents. I am using my Webcam microphone for input and...
  6. Phone Link calling

Phone Link calling: Can anyone offer suggestions about how I can improve my system to better utilize the calling feature of Phone Link. Calls cut in and out, people complain they can't hear me, and I have a lot of problems with automated attendents. I am using my Webcam microphone for input and...
  7. people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.: I have a S22 and a Razer Blade 14 running windows 11. When I try to use the phone call feature in phone link app on my computer, I can hear the person on the other end, but they can't hear me. I checked my default mic, and it is correct. other voice calling apps work fine,...
  8. people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.

people cannot hear me on Phone Link phone calls.: I have a S22 and a Razer Blade 14 running windows 11. When I try to use the phone call feature in phone link app on my computer, I can hear the person on the other end, but they can't hear me. I checked my default mic, and it is correct. other voice calling apps work fine,...
  9. Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me: I'm trying to make calls on my desktop thru the Your Phone application in Windows 10. I have a OnePlus 7 Pro connected via bluetooth to my PC. I can make a call thru the Your Phone app in windows, I can hear the voice of the person I'm calling, but they can't hear me. I have...
  10. Your Phone Calls tab missing but I can receive calls

Your Phone Calls tab missing but I can receive calls: About 2 months ago there was an update to the Your Phone app and after that update I saw the Calls preview tab appear. I was able to make one call and the next day another update was applied, and the Calls tab disappeared. I thought this was part of the A/B testing and...