Windows 10: Phone Link Clipboard Not Working

Discus and support Phone Link Clipboard Not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had no issue with taking screenshots on both PC and my phone. Whenever I take a screenshot on my phone, the picture is automatically copied to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joshua Sang, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Phone Link Clipboard Not Working

I had no issue with taking screenshots on both PC and my phone. Whenever I take a screenshot on my phone, the picture is automatically copied to the clipboard which is then automatically pasted into the PC when using Ctrl + V with whichever program is used involving media. The same goes with the PC when taken screenshots where it could be pasted into the phone. Now this no longer works, the screenshot no longer appears whenever using the command Ctrl + V, or by right clicking and paste. This no longer works with text either. I already tried the first step by closing the Phone Link application

:)

Joshua Sang, Mar 4, 2023

2. Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Mar 4, 2023
  3. BetwixtAg Win User
    Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Mar 4, 2023
  4. imacken Win User

Phone Link Clipboard Not Working

How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

I have my iPhone linked to my desktop Win10 computer, and have noticed that the Cloud Clipboard should work on my phone.
    I'm sure it is obvious, but can someone tell me how to see the clipboard on my iPhone?

imacken, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

Phone Link Clipboard Not Working

1. Phone Link Clipboard Not Working - Similar Threads - Phone Link Clipboard

2. Phone link not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link not working.: After setting up phone link with my device it begins to load freezes and close and will not reopen. I've tried resetting it and refreshing it in the settings, tried deleting and reinstalling it in powershell, Restarted the device over a million times and made sure it was up...
  3. Phone link not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link not working.: After setting up phone link with my device it begins to load freezes and close and will not reopen. I've tried resetting it and refreshing it in the settings, tried deleting and reinstalling it in powershell, Restarted the device over a million times and made sure it was up...
  4. Phone Link not working

Phone Link not working: For months I have used Phone Link with my android cell phone.A few weeks back my cell phone disappeared from Phone Link.I checked bluetooth and wifi and both were ok.I connected to my phone using bluetooth, it worked.I tried to add my cell phone again, it did not work.I was...
  5. Phone Link not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not working: For months I have used Phone Link with my android cell phone.A few weeks back my cell phone disappeared from Phone Link.I checked bluetooth and wifi and both were ok.I connected to my phone using bluetooth, it worked.I tried to add my cell phone again, it did not work.I was...
  6. Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there

Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there: The clipboard feature which allows cross copying and pasting between devices is no longer there. Is there a fix to this? And why was it removed? For reference, the device is connected to one of the latest Google Pixel phones....
  7. Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there: The clipboard feature which allows cross copying and pasting between devices is no longer there. Is there a fix to this? And why was it removed? For reference, the device is connected to one of the latest Google Pixel phones....
  8. Phone Link clipboard no longer there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link clipboard no longer there: Hello,Things have gotten worse with Phone Link. Now the Cross-device copy and paste feature is no longer there when I look into the features page. What is going on? Why is Phone Link getting worse by removing features. Now I can't copy and paste text, links, or screenshots...
  9. Phone Link clipboard no longer there

Phone Link clipboard no longer there: Hello,Things have gotten worse with Phone Link. Now the Cross-device copy and paste feature is no longer there when I look into the features page. What is going on? Why is Phone Link getting worse by removing features. Now I can't copy and paste text, links, or screenshots...
  10. Phone Link Clipboard Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Clipboard Not Working: I had no issue with taking screenshots on both PC and my phone. Whenever I take a screenshot on my phone, the picture is automatically copied to the clipboard which is then automatically pasted into the PC when using Ctrl + V with whichever program is used involving media....