Windows 10: Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .

Discus and support Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Windows desktop and 2 Windows laptops. I began using Phone Link and Link to Windows with my Samsung Galaxy S20+ smartphone about a year ago,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StephenGarone, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .

I have a Windows desktop and 2 Windows laptops. I began using Phone Link and Link to Windows with my Samsung Galaxy S20+ smartphone about a year ago, and it was working perfectly. I recently changed to a Samsung Galaxy S22+, and while I succeeded in getting Phone Link to work with it on all my systems, one app is not working as it did - my Message+ app. It worked before - I was able to view all messages in my main screen, write and send lengthy responses, etc. However, when I now click on "Messages" at the top of the main screen, I get a "Send Notification" message in order for my computers to

:)

StephenGarone, Aug 4, 2022

2. Your Phone App - Link to Windows not working

Has anyone found the secret to getting the Your Phone - Link to Windows App working correctly?
    Looking at the number of posts in other forums saying they have problems there is clearly a major issue with this App. It's a pity because it used to work quite well before recent Windows updates.
    Basically my phone (Samsung A515) will connect to Your Phone on my PC and I can see the headers of Notifications on my PC. If I try to read Messages or access Photos or open Desktop Apps it says I need permissions and asks me to click on a link to send a permission request to my phone. It never arrives. I don't see any permission request. Also it doesn't say what permissions are missing nor how to enable them.
    The response from MS is always to ensure that your phone and PC Apps are at the latest version (they are). I suspect there is a major bug in this App, yet others seem to suggest that it does work. Hopelessly confused.
    Winver: 21H1 19043 1237.

Colonel Stack, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 4, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .

Your Phone app soon can run multiple android apps simultaneously on PC

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...8-18311f692ecb

Turn On or Off Display Apps from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

Brink, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .

1. Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . . - Similar Threads - Phone Link issue

2. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  3. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  4. Issue with phone link app

Issue with phone link app: I have successfully linked my Android phone to my Windows 10 PC. However, I'm encountering an issue with text messages that I receive. The problem is that when a message arrives from a sender with an ID like "BP-PZFMLY," on the phone link, it displays as "27793659....
  5. Issue with phone link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with phone link app: I have successfully linked my Android phone to my Windows 10 PC. However, I'm encountering an issue with text messages that I receive. The problem is that when a message arrives from a sender with an ID like "BP-PZFMLY," on the phone link, it displays as "27793659....
  6. having issues with phone link connecting to my samsung

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having issues with phone link connecting to my samsung: having issues with phone link connecting to my samsung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-with-phone-link-connecting-to-my/639266c7-86af-4088-a9dd-a6b4225c3d62
  7. having issues with phone link connecting to my samsung

having issues with phone link connecting to my samsung: having issues with phone link connecting to my samsung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-with-phone-link-connecting-to-my/639266c7-86af-4088-a9dd-a6b4225c3d62
  8. New issue with unlocking my Samsung phone via phone link app on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New issue with unlocking my Samsung phone via phone link app on PC: I've been using the "Phone Link" app on my computer and mobile and this has let me mirror my phone on my computer and enabled me to unlock the phone screen from my PC. However I'm no longer able to unlock from the PC and it is showing the following message: "Unlock on your...
  9. New issue with unlocking my Samsung phone via phone link app on PC

New issue with unlocking my Samsung phone via phone link app on PC: I've been using the "Phone Link" app on my computer and mobile and this has let me mirror my phone on my computer and enabled me to unlock the phone screen from my PC. However I'm no longer able to unlock from the PC and it is showing the following message: "Unlock on your...
  10. Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .

Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .: I have a Windows desktop and 2 Windows laptops. I began using Phone Link and Link to Windows with my Samsung Galaxy S20+ smartphone about a year ago, and it was working perfectly. I recently changed to a Samsung Galaxy S22+, and while I succeeded in getting Phone Link to work...