Windows 10: Phone link keeps closing

Discus and support Phone link keeps closing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Phone Link app linked to my phone. Before the last update to this app, it would stay open and pinned to my taskbar. Since the last update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinWalker5, Oct 17, 2022.

1. Phone link keeps closing

I have the Phone Link app linked to my phone. Before the last update to this app, it would stay open and pinned to my taskbar. Since the last update, it keeps closing itself and I need to keep reopening it. I have tried repairing it and resetting it, but nothing has helped. Has anyone else encountered sna solved this problem? It does this on two different computers. I am running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 update.

:)

MartinWalker5, Oct 17, 2022
  2. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 17, 2022
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 17, 2022
  4. Dos101 Win User

Phone link keeps closing

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 17, 2022
Thema:

Phone link keeps closing

1. Phone link keeps closing - Similar Threads - Phone link keeps

2. Keep phone app linked to phone permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep phone app linked to phone permanently: The phone link app seems useful, but as it constantly drops the connection it becomes impossible for my father to use it. The process to re-link is very painful for someone new to phones and without all the facility for using a mobile that most of us are used to. He doesn't...
  3. Keep phone app linked to phone permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep phone app linked to phone permanently: The phone link app seems useful, but as it constantly drops the connection it becomes impossible for my father to use it. The process to re-link is very painful for someone new to phones and without all the facility for using a mobile that most of us are used to. He doesn't...
  4. Phone Link Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Keeps Disconnecting: The Phone Link app keeps disconnecting from my phone. It's easy enough to reconnect but why does it do this constantly? Sometimes my phone also disconnects but other times the phone appears to be connected yet on the PC it says it's offline. Why?...
  5. Phone Link Keeps Disconnecting

Phone Link Keeps Disconnecting: The Phone Link app keeps disconnecting from my phone. It's easy enough to reconnect but why does it do this constantly? Sometimes my phone also disconnects but other times the phone appears to be connected yet on the PC it says it's offline. Why?...
  6. Phone link keeps closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link keeps closing: I have the Phone Link app linked to my phone. Before the last update to this app, it would stay open and pinned to my taskbar. Since the last update, it keeps closing itself and I need to keep reopening it. I have tried repairing it and resetting it, but nothing has helped....
  7. Phone Link app keeps crashing

Phone Link app keeps crashing: My Phone Link app keeps crashing, I do not know what may cause this-I have admin perms-I have a Bluetooth module-I have e good sistem-I have an android deviceWhit these requirements it should run but it just keeps crashing, I've attached a video...
  8. Phone Link Closing When Making Calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Closing When Making Calls: Since updating to Windows 11, and the Phone Companion app updating to Phone Link, I can no longer use it to make or receive calls. I have updated the Phone Link and the Link to Windows app for Android to the latest versions, cleared the cache and user data on the device,...
  9. Phone Link Closing When Making Calls

Phone Link Closing When Making Calls: Since updating to Windows 11, and the Phone Companion app updating to Phone Link, I can no longer use it to make or receive calls. I have updated the Phone Link and the Link to Windows app for Android to the latest versions, cleared the cache and user data on the device,...
  10. Your Phone Keeps Closing

Your Phone Keeps Closing: The Your Phone App on Windows 10 keeps closing spontaneously I have tried clearing data and cache etc. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-keeps-closing/d6b0c1a3-aee1-49e7-a573-ad0e7746c0f9