Windows 10: Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone

Discus and support Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Although all my old photos transferred successfully to my new Samsung S22 Ultra phone, none of those photos appear under the Phone Link "Photos" tab on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SeaBix, May 15, 2022.

1. SeaBix Win User

Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone

Although all my old photos transferred successfully to my new Samsung S22 Ultra phone, none of those photos appear under the Phone Link "Photos" tab on my computer when I connect Phone to PC. Selecting Refresh does nothing. Only new photos taken on the new phone show up. How can I reveal all previous photos in Phone Link?

:)

SeaBix, May 15, 2022

2. photos from my phone

is there a way to get my phone photos to show last one taken the first one to show? when i just go to the folders and click my phone it opens with the last photo at the top, but when i am sending an email and i go to upload a photo the photos show up in reverse order, so i have to scroll to the bottom to get the last photo taken.

most of the time itis the last photo taken that your need to send out in an email. i try properties but i do not see a way to rearrange them. even if i try to upload a photo from this site it does the same thing i click insert image then i click from computer then browse then the folders show up and i click on my phone and then internal storage and then dcim and camera and they start showing up, but in reverse order as i took them so i have to scroll all the way down to get the last photo.

so how can i make this so the last one taken is on the top of that list? thanks

corvairbob, May 15, 2022
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 15, 2022
  4. Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone

photos from my phone

thanks mr ed if i just plug in the phone and open it in windows under the folder icon they open like you show, but if i was to be in an email and click on the insert paper clip at the bottom of the email they open way different than what your showing.

my question is how in the world do you get your phone photos to open like your showing when your in an email and need to send an image? so here is the sequence i get when i plug in the phone and want to send an image from an email
    go to the last thumbs here where you see some photos and notice the slider at the top then at the bottom! the top is how it starts the bottom is where i put it to see that last photo of my pc screen showing me the icons i had before i did a reset on my other probook that was messing up and in another thread.

what i need is for those photos to be in reverse order if it is possible to do. thanks

Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone [​IMG]
    starting to send a attachment

getting ready to click from computer

getting ready to click lg20

first click show internal storage on my phone

then i have to click internal storage on my phone

i do not click thumbnails

- - - Updated - - -

i click this one for camera that is where they are on the phone

ok look to the right with our masks on and notice the slider defaults to the top
    now see the photo that looks like a desktop icons before i reset my pc at the bottom where i have to put it to pic the last photo i take. how do you get this to be at the top by default for las photo taken. thanks

corvairbob, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone

1. Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone - Similar Threads - Phone Link Showing

2. Changing Phone Link to new phone OR Deleting the old phone that was previously connected to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Phone Link to new phone OR Deleting the old phone that was previously connected to...: Hi There, I previously connected a handset with the Phone Link. Now that I have changed my handset, I am unable to connect it to windows Phone link. The phone itself says connected but there is no way to find out the way how to change the phone on windows app as it is still...
  3. Phone link photos show up grey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link photos show up grey: I am trying to have my photos show up on my laptop from my phone, so I am using the Phone Link app. However, they all show up grey, and even after waiting for long periods of time, the photos never load. To be able to see them I have to click on them one by one and open them....
  4. Phone link photos show up grey

Phone link photos show up grey: I am trying to have my photos show up on my laptop from my phone, so I am using the Phone Link app. However, they all show up grey, and even after waiting for long periods of time, the photos never load. To be able to see them I have to click on them one by one and open them....
  5. Phone Link "Messages" shows phone numbers, not names and photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link "Messages" shows phone numbers, not names and photos: I know this has been an issue a number of times. They keep resolving the issue and then it comes back. I have been using Phone Link for quite a while. In the last year the number of numbers I have to keep editing and re-syncing is stupid. I have had to use a few different...
  6. Phone Link "Messages" shows phone numbers, not names and photos

Phone Link "Messages" shows phone numbers, not names and photos: I know this has been an issue a number of times. They keep resolving the issue and then it comes back. I have been using Phone Link for quite a while. In the last year the number of numbers I have to keep editing and re-syncing is stupid. I have had to use a few different...
  7. RESOLVED: Phone Link "Messages" shows phone numbers, not names and photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESOLVED: Phone Link "Messages" shows phone numbers, not names and photos: I use Phone Link on my Windows 11 PC to text message through my Samsung S22+ phone. I use the desktop Outlook client on my PC and have my Outlook contacts synchronize with the Samsung Contacts app on my phone. A couple of months ago, I began to notice that the names and...
  8. RESOLVED: Phone Link "Messages" shows phone numbers, not names and photos

RESOLVED: Phone Link "Messages" shows phone numbers, not names and photos: I use Phone Link on my Windows 11 PC to text message through my Samsung S22+ phone. I use the desktop Outlook client on my PC and have my Outlook contacts synchronize with the Samsung Contacts app on my phone. A couple of months ago, I began to notice that the names and...
  9. Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone-Link Not Showing Photos From Previous Phone: Although all my old photos transferred successfully to my new Samsung S22 Ultra phone, none of those photos appear under the Phone Link "Photos" tab on my computer when I connect Phone to PC. Selecting Refresh does nothing. Only new photos taken on the new phone show up. How...
  10. Showing "sensitive" content on Phone link app previously known as "Your Phone" app

Showing "sensitive" content on Phone link app previously known as "Your Phone" app: Screen of certain apps such as microsoft teams on phone will be deemed as "sensitive" and thus a dark screen will be shown, rendering the usage of this application which is to show your phone screen useless, since you can't see the content currently showing on your phone.Is...