Windows 10: Phone link not working.

Discus and support Phone link not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After setting up phone link with my device it begins to load freezes and close and will not reopen. I've tried resetting it and refreshing it in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DimitryJeanPierre, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Phone link not working.

After setting up phone link with my device it begins to load freezes and close and will not reopen. I've tried resetting it and refreshing it in the settings, tried deleting and reinstalling it in powershell, Restarted the device over a million times and made sure it was up to date. Any ideas?

:)

DimitryJeanPierre, Jan 10, 2024
Thema:

Phone link not working.

1. Phone link not working. - Similar Threads - Phone link working

2. Phone link stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link stopped working: I don't know when this stopped working but I cannot use phone link anymore on Windows 10 with Android. When I try to reconnect my phone it shows a QR code. My phone then says NO QR allowed, enter code instead and it asks for a 9 digit number. When I go to the link,...
  3. Phone Link isn't working

Phone Link isn't working: So I saw all of the fixes for the phone link like uninstalling or resetting it, however when I find it under system components or installed apps, I can click on it or the three dots and click advanced settings and all it does is spin. It doesn't actually load the app. Is...
  4. Phone link not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link not working.: After setting up phone link with my device it begins to load freezes and close and will not reopen. I've tried resetting it and refreshing it in the settings, tried deleting and reinstalling it in powershell, Restarted the device over a million times and made sure it was up...
  5. Phone Link not working

Phone Link not working: For months I have used Phone Link with my android cell phone.A few weeks back my cell phone disappeared from Phone Link.I checked bluetooth and wifi and both were ok.I connected to my phone using bluetooth, it worked.I tried to add my cell phone again, it did not work.I was...
  6. Phone Link not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not working: For months I have used Phone Link with my android cell phone.A few weeks back my cell phone disappeared from Phone Link.I checked bluetooth and wifi and both were ok.I connected to my phone using bluetooth, it worked.I tried to add my cell phone again, it did not work.I was...
  7. Phone Link Quit Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Quit Working: Phone link stopped working all of a sudden. It worked yesterday, today it would not connect.I unstalled it from my phone LGK20 plus and when I tried to re-istalled it after selecting it from the play store, it says:"Your device isn't compatible with this version". How do I...
  8. My Phone Link is not working

My Phone Link is not working: My phone link stopped connecting to my device. It keeps telling me is their issue not mine. I am not sure what to do. I have disabled and reenabled the app on my phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  9. PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING

PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING: Hi. So I am "connected for calls" not calls and audio and every time I make a call thru Phone Link app, i can hear the other person talking but THEY CANT HEAR ME!It doesn't pick up my phone audio UNLESS I use the phone speaker audio. But when I do that, their voice comes...
  10. Phone link wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link wont work: Having a nightmare trying to link my phone to my pc using the phone link app. Just keep getting the message "iits not your fault its a service issue try again later" screen and doesnt generate a qr code or a pin number. I am logged into the smae account on both devices, In...