Windows 10: Phone Link on my PC

Discus and support Phone Link on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have set up Phone Link on my PC and Link to Windows on my Android phone correctly. They both show "connected". I've been through troubleshooting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielCooley1, May 20, 2022.

1. Phone Link on my PC

I have set up Phone Link on my PC and Link to Windows on my Android phone correctly. They both show "connected". I've been through troubleshooting and everything seems to be in order. Scenario: Suppose my Ring Doorbell rings. It shows the proper notifications in Android. Win 10 notifications are turned on. What should be displayed in Windows 10?

:)

DanielCooley1, May 20, 2022
  2. Herohtar Win User

How can I disable the "Link your Phone and PC" notification in Windows 10?

The new "Continue on PC" feature that came with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update also includes a notification that pops up saying "Link your Phone and PC". Answering no or clearing the notification gets rid of it, but after some amount of time and/or a reboot, it continuously comes back.

Presumably, if you actually install the app to link your phone it will stop giving you the notification, and I am also aware that you can completely disable suggestion notifications; however, I do not wish to use the phone link feature and I would prefer not to disable all future suggestions, as I could possibly be interested in one of them. Is there a way to specifically disable a single specific suggestion notification?

Herohtar, May 20, 2022
  3. Can't link phone to PC

Hello Sharlyn,

For us to be able to isolate why you're not able to link your phone to your PC. Kindly answer these questions so we can assist you better:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Were any changes applied on the phone prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Gerald Mal, May 20, 2022
  4. SM03 Win User

Phone Link on my PC

Enable or Disable Phone-PC Linking for Continue on PC using Local Group Policy Editor

oh OK then effective for what precisely? Also, is there any reg tweak for excluding this PC to phone linking step from the OOBE screen?

Thema:

Phone Link on my PC

1. Phone Link on my PC - Similar Threads - Phone Link

2. On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...: Are we limited to only ten people? I need to send to 15. Is there a workaround?JB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-link-to-phone-trying-to-send-a-group-text-are/6988c5ea-9347-49eb-9949-099da6e4e1f6
  3. On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...: Are we limited to only ten people? I need to send to 15. Is there a workaround?JB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-link-to-phone-trying-to-send-a-group-text-are/6988c5ea-9347-49eb-9949-099da6e4e1f6
  4. my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...: My phone says I'm linked, and I receive notifications on my laptop, but it asks me to pair to make a call. bluetooth is on on both my phone and PC and my phone says I,m linked?...
  5. my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...

my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...: My phone says I'm linked, and I receive notifications on my laptop, but it asks me to pair to make a call. bluetooth is on on both my phone and PC and my phone says I,m linked?...
  6. PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS: Hi , Connected my iPhone 14 latest version to phone link app.All permissions granted in Bluetooth, settings in phone app "sync contacts" "all contacts."Yet see below in Phone Link app Features , I only have access to messages and calls????NO contacts list???would be great to...
  7. PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS

PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS: Hi , Connected my iPhone 14 latest version to phone link app.All permissions granted in Bluetooth, settings in phone app "sync contacts" "all contacts."Yet see below in Phone Link app Features , I only have access to messages and calls????NO contacts list???would be great to...
  8. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  9. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  10. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...