Windows 10: Phone Link Using 2 Phones

Discus and support Phone Link Using 2 Phones in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am using phone link and have linked 2 phones, both using the same microsoft account and both of them show up in the app. According to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarenLReel, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Phone Link Using 2 Phones

Hi,I am using phone link and have linked 2 phones, both using the same microsoft account and both of them show up in the app. According to the directions, I can use both and just pick which one in the drop down. However, it only allows me to have 1 as the default, so I really cannot use them both at the same time, and it takes quite a bit of time for it to change default - so to send a quick text using the other phone wouldn't be easy to do. Did I miss something?

:)

KarenLReel, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 29, 2022
  3. BubbaW Win User
    Stop Windows 10 from asking to link phone to computer

Besides Group Policy, what other ways have you tried ?
    Do you utilize Shared experiences, Share across devices ?

Unlink your phone from your PC running Windows 10, use these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Phone.
    • Click the Unlink this PC option. Unlink your phone from computer.
    • Click the Home button.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Click on Bluetooth & other devices.
    • Select your phone.
    • Click the Remove device button.

BubbaW, Oct 29, 2022
  4. Herohtar Win User

Phone Link Using 2 Phones

How can I disable the "Link your Phone and PC" notification in Windows 10?

The new "Continue on PC" feature that came with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update also includes a notification that pops up saying "Link your Phone and PC". Answering no or clearing the notification gets rid of it, but after some amount of time and/or a reboot, it continuously comes back.

Presumably, if you actually install the app to link your phone it will stop giving you the notification, and I am also aware that you can completely disable suggestion notifications; however, I do not wish to use the phone link feature and I would prefer not to disable all future suggestions, as I could possibly be interested in one of them. Is there a way to specifically disable a single specific suggestion notification?

Herohtar, Oct 29, 2022
Thema:

Phone Link Using 2 Phones

1. Phone Link Using 2 Phones - Similar Threads - Phone Link Using

2. How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?: Hello, It seems when I try to open phone link on my PC, it tells me that I need to first unlock my phone screen even though I have already connected my phone using Phone link the initial time. Just in case , my screen becomes unusable, is there anyway that I can enter my...
  3. How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?: Hello, It seems when I try to open phone link on my PC, it tells me that I need to first unlock my phone screen even though I have already connected my phone using Phone link the initial time. Just in case , my screen becomes unusable, is there anyway that I can enter my...
  4. Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link: Hello I am hoping someone can help here. Or at least point me in the right direction. Phone Link on Windows 11.Cell Phone is Samsung s23 UltraI have upgraded both devices.Phone connects and syncs.All is working but one thing. I deleted a text message off my phone, but that...
  5. Phone Link Using 2 Phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Using 2 Phones: Hi,I am using phone link and have linked 2 phones, both using the same microsoft account and both of them show up in the app. According to the directions, I can use both and just pick which one in the drop down. However, it only allows me to have 1 as the default, so I really...
  6. Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link: I have a Surface Book 2 with Windows 11. I use the Phone Link app but when I make a call from my mobile a 'pop up' appears showing me the number I'm calling. The 'pop up' sits on top of any open programmes. I can't find a way to turn off the 'pop ups'? There must be a setting...
  7. password required for phone link, use of phone

password required for phone link, use of phone: Installed phone link between my laptop and phone and all working well for photos and messages but when trying to make a phone call from my laptop, it asks for a password and only the phone number pad is visible on laptop screen is usable. I did not create a phone password and...
  8. password required for phone link, use of phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password required for phone link, use of phone: Installed phone link between my laptop and phone and all working well for photos and messages but when trying to make a phone call from my laptop, it asks for a password and only the phone number pad is visible on laptop screen is usable. I did not create a phone password and...
  9. Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link: Hi,last Saturday, I used my phone regularly, put it in the back pocket and 1 hour later it started with a factory reset. I had no option but to do it. I had a lot of important pictures on there, I had it on the phone link app prior, so I can see the pictures on the computer,...
  10. Phone Link

Phone Link: To send a message using SMS/TEXT on my PC I installed 'Phone Link' . It's connection is as dependable as the weather.I have copied https://aka.ms/linkedPC into my Chrome Browser, selected Allow and not to ask again.My Smartphone and my route is never switched off. Clearing my...