Windows 10: Phone link with Iphone no audio app doesnt show in mixer

Discus and support Phone link with Iphone no audio app doesnt show in mixer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i have an iphone 12 and running win 11 on my laptop. My phone is synced up to the ap but when i make a call there is no audio coming through. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by adam hale3, May 21, 2024.

1. Phone link with Iphone no audio app doesnt show in mixer

Hello, i have an iphone 12 and running win 11 on my laptop. My phone is synced up to the ap but when i make a call there is no audio coming through. I have tried on speakers and on wired headset. I have noticed on my phone that the call does not stay on the bluetooth speaker but bounces back to handheld audio.

:)

adam hale3, May 21, 2024
  2. dismas Win User

Volume Mixer doesn't show audio levels

My volume mixer doesn't show any audio levels for applications that are currently playing audio. In this screenshot Chrome is playing audio, but volume mixer doesn't show that:
    Phone link with Iphone no audio app doesnt show in mixer 399499d1698009448t-volume-mixer-doesnt-show-audio-levels-screenshot.png
    It's supposed to look like this (note the green bars):
    Phone link with Iphone no audio app doesnt show in mixer 399500d1698009517t-volume-mixer-doesnt-show-audio-levels-expected.jpg
    How can I fix this? Windows 10 version: Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.3570)

dismas, May 21, 2024
  3. Tendows Win User
    Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, May 21, 2024
  4. Phone link with Iphone no audio app doesnt show in mixer

When I open the phone link app on windows 11, it doesnt show the option to pick android or iphone. please help

When I open the phone link app on windows 11, it doesnt show the option to pick android or iphone. please help

Aidan Cleary1, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Phone link with Iphone no audio app doesnt show in mixer

1. Phone link with Iphone no audio app doesnt show in mixer - Similar Threads - Phone link Iphone

2. Phone link with Iphone no audio app doesnt show in mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link with Iphone no audio app doesnt show in mixer: Hello, i have an iphone 12 and running win 11 on my laptop. My phone is synced up to the ap but when i make a call there is no audio coming through. I have tried on speakers and on wired headset. I have noticed on my phone that the call does not stay on the bluetooth speaker...
  3. Phone Link- Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link- Iphone: Hello, I can't connect my device to PhoneLink for Iphone. I have IOS Version 17.4.1 and Windows 11 on a desktop. I have already reached out case#7039133750- Extremely helpful ended up"performing in-place upgrade for Windows 11: In-place upgrade is a process that will upgrade...
  4. Phone Link- Iphone

Phone Link- Iphone: Hello, I can't connect my device to PhoneLink for Iphone. I have IOS Version 17.4.1 and Windows 11 on a desktop. I have already reached out case#7039133750- Extremely helpful ended up"performing in-place upgrade for Windows 11: In-place upgrade is a process that will upgrade...
  5. iPhone not linking with Phone Link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone not linking with Phone Link app: I CAN'T CONNECT MY PHONE WITH MY LAPTOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-not-linking-with-phone-link-app/f42584c4-bfb2-40c5-96e9-59e2d606da94
  6. iPhone not linking with Phone Link app

iPhone not linking with Phone Link app: I CAN'T CONNECT MY PHONE WITH MY LAPTOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-not-linking-with-phone-link-app/f42584c4-bfb2-40c5-96e9-59e2d606da94
  7. iPhone not linking with Phone Link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone not linking with Phone Link app: iPhone not linking with Phone Link app, I scan the QR code using the iphone app and it does nothing? Phone is paired with the computer using bluetooth. All I get in the iphone Link to Windows companion app is 'connecting'. It's been like this for 2+ weeks since the option...
  8. iPhone not linking with Phone Link app

iPhone not linking with Phone Link app: iPhone not linking with Phone Link app, I scan the QR code using the iphone app and it does nothing? Phone is paired with the computer using bluetooth. All I get in the iphone Link to Windows companion app is 'connecting'. It's been like this for 2+ weeks since the option...
  9. iPhone not linking with Phone Link app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone not linking with Phone Link app.: So first to point out, Im still using windows 10, and I have been wanting to use the Phone Link App to pair and sync with my iPhone.However, everytime I try to scan the QR code that pops up when I check off that I have the app ready, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing...
  10. iPhone not linking with Phone Link app.

iPhone not linking with Phone Link app.: So first to point out, Im still using windows 10, and I have been wanting to use the Phone Link App to pair and sync with my iPhone.However, everytime I try to scan the QR code that pops up when I check off that I have the app ready, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing...