Windows 10: phone link

Discus and support phone link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just got the phone link to my android A54 and when i make calls on my pc to a person on a cellphone, they cant hear me, i have tried using microphoes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stockton Goodin, Feb 12, 2024.

1. phone link

i just got the phone link to my android A54 and when i make calls on my pc to a person on a cellphone, they cant hear me, i have tried using microphoes and cant seem to get it working. Any help would be apprecatited.

:)

Stockton Goodin, Feb 12, 2024

2. Can't "Link to Wndows"

Thanks so much. I will certainly follow your tutorial in the future. I think resetting did the trick, and I was also able to set a pin code. Question. I am confused about one ongoing step: "Go to www.aka.ms/addComputer" in your browser." A search for this, and other similar url's suggested in the Phone LInk setup always ends up the same way, with a trip to nowhere.
    phone link 386566d1677443402t-cant-link-wndows-aka.png
    Clicking in those types of links end up in a blank tab

kitpzyxmsir, Feb 12, 2024
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Dos101 Win User

phone link

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

phone link

1. phone link - Similar Threads - phone link

2. Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link: When i try to open the phone link on my computer it gives me this error message. "ms-phone: phonelink?scenariold=settingsa COM call to an ASTA was blocked because the call chain originated in or passed through another ASTA. This call pattern is deadlock-prone and disallowed...
  3. Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link: When i try to open the phone link on my computer it gives me this error message. "ms-phone: phonelink?scenariold=settingsa COM call to an ASTA was blocked because the call chain originated in or passed through another ASTA. This call pattern is deadlock-prone and disallowed...
  4. PHONE LINK APP not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHONE LINK APP not syncing: I have a Samsung S23 - Within the last week phone link has basically stopped syncing my messages from phone to PC. Every day I have to remove my phone & reinstall it. This happens multiple times a day. What has changed????? What can I do to make work the way it should?...
  5. PHONE LINK APP not syncing

PHONE LINK APP not syncing: I have a Samsung S23 - Within the last week phone link has basically stopped syncing my messages from phone to PC. Every day I have to remove my phone & reinstall it. This happens multiple times a day. What has changed????? What can I do to make work the way it should?...
  6. Please help fix my phone link. It connects but will not let me send any texts from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help fix my phone link. It connects but will not let me send any texts from my...: it keeps saying "we couldn't send your reply. try texting from phone this time."I have restarted, rebooted, everything but it does not work anymore! Please fix itThnx...
  7. Please help fix my phone link. It connects but will not let me send any texts from my...

Please help fix my phone link. It connects but will not let me send any texts from my...: it keeps saying "we couldn't send your reply. try texting from phone this time."I have restarted, rebooted, everything but it does not work anymore! Please fix itThnx...
  8. Re Phone Link not displaying older texts messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re Phone Link not displaying older texts messages: Since the end of last month, Phone Link on my desktop does not display older texts in a conversation. I can send new texts but cannot view old texts. I still get my pictures and calls. Is anybody else having this problem?...
  9. Re Phone Link not displaying older texts messages

Re Phone Link not displaying older texts messages: Since the end of last month, Phone Link on my desktop does not display older texts in a conversation. I can send new texts but cannot view old texts. I still get my pictures and calls. Is anybody else having this problem?...
  10. Laptop not listed in devices, Store not working, Phone Link not creating QRC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not listed in devices, Store not working, Phone Link not creating QRC: Went through hours of procedures, including reinstall of Windows. Should have bought a MAC.Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-listed-in-devices-store-not-working/4c98858e-ee00-4f18-837b-99987e00a48c