Windows 10: phone link

Discus and support phone link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just got the phone link to my android A54 and when i make calls on my pc to a person on a cellphone, they cant hear me, i have tried using microphoes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stockton Goodin, Feb 12, 2024.

1. phone link

i just got the phone link to my android A54 and when i make calls on my pc to a person on a cellphone, they cant hear me, i have tried using microphoes and cant seem to get it working. Any help would be apprecatited.

:)

Stockton Goodin, Feb 12, 2024

2. Can't "Link to Wndows"

Thanks so much. I will certainly follow your tutorial in the future. I think resetting did the trick, and I was also able to set a pin code. Question. I am confused about one ongoing step: "Go to www.aka.ms/addComputer" in your browser." A search for this, and other similar url's suggested in the Phone LInk setup always ends up the same way, with a trip to nowhere.
    phone link 386566d1677443402t-cant-link-wndows-aka.png
    Clicking in those types of links end up in a blank tab

kitpzyxmsir, Feb 12, 2024
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Dos101 Win User

phone link

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

phone link

1. phone link - Similar Threads - phone link

2. S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link: Whenever I try to initiate or answer a call on my PC via Phone Link app, it will make/ answer the call but the sound/ audio will play through my phone instead of my PC. When in a call, I will select my PC as the Bluetooth source output but within a few seconds it turns off...
  3. S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link: Whenever I try to initiate or answer a call on my PC via Phone Link app, it will make/ answer the call but the sound/ audio will play through my phone instead of my PC. When in a call, I will select my PC as the Bluetooth source output but within a few seconds it turns off...
  4. why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ?: why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ? it is feb 2024band I can't go back past jan 2024. I am trying to read messages from earlier on the PC but they are not migrating back past January. I am also not getting all of the conversations....
  5. why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ?

why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ?: why can i not download messages from 2023 or earlier from phone link to my pc ? it is feb 2024band I can't go back past jan 2024. I am trying to read messages from earlier on the PC but they are not migrating back past January. I am also not getting all of the conversations....
  6. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  7. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  8. Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?: Hi, I have 2 apps that are sending me regular notifications on my Android phone, Geev and Leboncoin. Every works perfectly on the Android phone.But when I am on Windows 11, where Phone Link is installed, I only receive notifications from Geev, and NEVER from Leboncoin, why ?I...
  9. Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?

Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?: Hi, I have 2 apps that are sending me regular notifications on my Android phone, Geev and Leboncoin. Every works perfectly on the Android phone.But when I am on Windows 11, where Phone Link is installed, I only receive notifications from Geev, and NEVER from Leboncoin, why ?I...
  10. questions regarding phone link

questions regarding phone link: phone link on my win 10 desktop is fine but I find that the same app is no longer working on my win 10 laptop. When I tried to reconnect I got a message that it was no longer compatible with that unit.when I tried to set it up on my win 11 laptop, the immediate response was...