Windows 10: Phone Link

Discus and support Phone Link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Phone was renamed Phone Link recently. I have a problem with the Phone Link. When opened it appears for a second or two and then disappears. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NVFOX, May 11, 2022.

1. NVFOX Win User

Phone Link

My Phone was renamed Phone Link recently. I have a problem with the Phone Link. When opened it appears for a second or two and then disappears. I attach an image of what I see in the Reliability Monitor:I checked combase.dll in system 32 and in SysWOW64, and the file is present, but in system 32 it has a size 3.34MB and in SysWOW64 2.50MB, the version in both folders is the same as well as the time of installation. I had Phone Link uninstalled, and then reinstalled it from MS Store. This action did not resolve the issue.Is there any explanation for this? I really wonder about this, but I do no

:)

NVFOX, May 11, 2022
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 11, 2022
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 11, 2022
  4. Winuser Win User

Phone Link

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 11, 2022
Thema:

Phone Link

1. Phone Link - Similar Threads - Phone Link

2. Phone Link use more than 1 contacts list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link use more than 1 contacts list?: I would imagine pretty much everyone these days has 2 email addresses - one they use for work and another they use for personal stuff. On my phone Android this is not a big deal - I simply have both accounts added in my case, my personal is a regular gmail and my work is a...
  3. I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.: I have recently faced some issues with the Phone Link app, then I uninstalled it, now when I am trying to install it back, it is no more on Store. How to install it back?...
  4. Phone Link use more than 1 contacts list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link use more than 1 contacts list?: I would imagine pretty much everyone these days has 2 email addresses - one they use for work and another they use for personal stuff. On my phone Android this is not a big deal - I simply have both accounts added in my case, my personal is a regular gmail and my work is a...
  5. I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.

I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.: I have recently faced some issues with the Phone Link app, then I uninstalled it, now when I am trying to install it back, it is no more on Store. How to install it back?...
  6. Phone Link has permissions, yet refuses to use them STILL AN ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link has permissions, yet refuses to use them STILL AN ISSUE: My phone is, in every way shape and form, connected to my laptop. I can stream my screen, view notifications, dial numbers and see recent call history...But it absolutely refuses to let me see texts or my photos.I try to have it send me the notification, but 2 different...
  7. Phone Link has permissions, yet refuses to use them STILL AN ISSUE

Phone Link has permissions, yet refuses to use them STILL AN ISSUE: My phone is, in every way shape and form, connected to my laptop. I can stream my screen, view notifications, dial numbers and see recent call history...But it absolutely refuses to let me see texts or my photos.I try to have it send me the notification, but 2 different...
  8. I can pair my iPhone to Phone Link App on Laptop and receive messages and see call history...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can pair my iPhone to Phone Link App on Laptop and receive messages and see call history...: I can make calls but then the computer redirects the call to my iPhone, I can't speak or listen through my laptop. In Phone Link App under devices the iPhone is listed but the Selected button is grey out. I have tried resetting and repairing the app many times. I've tried...
  9. I can pair my iPhone to Phone Link App on Laptop and receive messages and see call history...

I can pair my iPhone to Phone Link App on Laptop and receive messages and see call history...: I can make calls but then the computer redirects the call to my iPhone, I can't speak or listen through my laptop. In Phone Link App under devices the iPhone is listed but the Selected button is grey out. I have tried resetting and repairing the app many times. I've tried...
  10. Not able to use phone link app. Showing some error.

Not able to use phone link app. Showing some error.: I am getting error while opening phone link and when-ever I am toggling to ON in setting for phone link I am getting also a error. I am attaching the screenshots....