Windows 10: Phone Link

Discus and support Phone Link in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,last Saturday, I used my phone regularly, put it in the back pocket and 1 hour later it started with a factory reset. I had no option but to do it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabriele Heyde, May 25, 2022.

1. Phone Link

Hi,last Saturday, I used my phone regularly, put it in the back pocket and 1 hour later it started with a factory reset. I had no option but to do it. I had a lot of important pictures on there, I had it on the phone link app prior, so I can see the pictures on the computer, but I can't download them to save them. Well, I tried for the past few days every which way I could think off, worried that if I scanned the QR code they would disappear. After I seem to have run out of options I did connect with it again, but it recognized the device as a different on. Which would make sense. However, I s

:)

Gabriele Heyde, May 25, 2022
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 25, 2022
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 25, 2022
  4. Winuser Win User

Phone Link

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Phone Link

1. Phone Link - Similar Threads - Phone Link

2. On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...: Are we limited to only ten people? I need to send to 15. Is there a workaround?JB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-link-to-phone-trying-to-send-a-group-text-are/6988c5ea-9347-49eb-9949-099da6e4e1f6
  3. On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Link to Phone... Trying to send a group text. Are we limited to only ten people? I need...: Are we limited to only ten people? I need to send to 15. Is there a workaround?JB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-link-to-phone-trying-to-send-a-group-text-are/6988c5ea-9347-49eb-9949-099da6e4e1f6
  4. my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...: My phone says I'm linked, and I receive notifications on my laptop, but it asks me to pair to make a call. bluetooth is on on both my phone and PC and my phone says I,m linked?...
  5. my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...

my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...: My phone says I'm linked, and I receive notifications on my laptop, but it asks me to pair to make a call. bluetooth is on on both my phone and PC and my phone says I,m linked?...
  6. PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS: Hi , Connected my iPhone 14 latest version to phone link app.All permissions granted in Bluetooth, settings in phone app "sync contacts" "all contacts."Yet see below in Phone Link app Features , I only have access to messages and calls????NO contacts list???would be great to...
  7. PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS

PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS: Hi , Connected my iPhone 14 latest version to phone link app.All permissions granted in Bluetooth, settings in phone app "sync contacts" "all contacts."Yet see below in Phone Link app Features , I only have access to messages and calls????NO contacts list???would be great to...
  8. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  9. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  10. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...