Windows 10: Phone messages

Discus and support Phone messages in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received 2 phone messages that ask me to call a number (one from California and one from New York) saying my Windows system in being... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NancyK77, Mar 14, 2019.

1. NancyK77 Win User

Phone messages

I have received 2 phone messages that ask me to call a number (one from California and one from New York) saying my Windows system in being jeapordized, that someone could be stealing my information and that I should call them. Is this legitimate or a scam?

:)

NancyK77, Mar 14, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Phone messages

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Phone messages

1. Phone messages - Similar Threads - Phone messages

2. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  3. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  4. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  5. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  6. Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?: My other computer has been lock out reportedly by Microsoft. Do you have a number I can ring to get advice please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-message-from-microsoft-do-you-have-a/714b1260-82b1-43ec-b6ff-8b5264712ab4
  7. Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?: Locked out message purporting to be from Microsoft? on my other computer.They provide a phone number, but do you have a phone line I can call please?...
  8. Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?

Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?: My other computer has been lock out reportedly by Microsoft. Do you have a number I can ring to get advice please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-message-from-microsoft-do-you-have-a/714b1260-82b1-43ec-b6ff-8b5264712ab4
  9. Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?

Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?: Locked out message purporting to be from Microsoft? on my other computer.They provide a phone number, but do you have a phone line I can call please?...
  10. Locked out message from Microsoft? Do you have a phone line I can call please?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security