Windows 10: Phone not showing up in file manager

Discus and support Phone not showing up in file manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to share files from my laptopwindows 10 to my phone. But my phone is not showing up in the file manager. I have tried:• using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeslin_8, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Jeslin_8 Win User

Phone not showing up in file manager

Hello, I am trying to share files from my laptopwindows 10 to my phone. But my phone is not showing up in the file manager. I have tried:• using different USB cables• using different USB ports• using different phones• USB debugging is already enabled in both of the phones• Tried to update MTP drivers but they were already at their latest version.• Tried uninstalling my phone from portable devices section in device manager. But nothing happens when I connect it back again.• Tried updating drivers for my phone. But they were at their latest version.• I have tried installing media feature pack

:)

Jeslin_8, Apr 2, 2023
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Apr 2, 2023
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 2, 2023
  4. Phone not showing up in file manager

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Phone not showing up in file manager

1. Phone not showing up in file manager - Similar Threads - Phone showing file

2. Windows Shows 2nd SSD but don't show up in file manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shows 2nd SSD but don't show up in file manager: Hey everyone!So, one year ago I bought my new laptop and decided to have a dual boot system. Since I knew that I was going to dual boot the system, I decided to buy a 2nd SSD for my laptop as it has a 2nd slot for SSD as well.1st Slot has Windows 112nd Slot has Ubuntu...
  3. Phone not showing up in file manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone not showing up in file manager: Hello, I am trying to share files from my laptopwindows 10 to my phone. But my phone is not showing up in the file manager. I have tried:• using different USB cables• using different USB ports• using different phones• USB debugging is already enabled in both of the phones•...
  4. SSD isnt showing up on file explorer but is showing up on disk manager

SSD isnt showing up on file explorer but is showing up on disk manager: I bought an SSD and installed it today to use as my new main storage device while keeping my current hdd. I initialized it on the disk manager and gave it a letter and everything, but it won't show up on file explorer. It shows that there's 356mb used on it despite me not...
  5. SSD isnt showing up on file explorer but is showing up on disk manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD isnt showing up on file explorer but is showing up on disk manager: I bought an SSD and installed it today to use as my new main storage device while keeping my current hdd. I initialized it on the disk manager and gave it a letter and everything, but it won't show up on file explorer. It shows that there's 356mb used on it despite me not...
  6. SSD isnt showing up on file explorer but is showing up on disk manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Drive shows up in Disk Management, but not in File Explorer

Drive shows up in Disk Management, but not in File Explorer: I'm running bootcamp Windows 10 on MacOS Monterey 2018 Macbook Air. I've been using the hard drive Seagate backup to play valorant. However, after a computer restart, now it doesn't show up in file explorer. I tried this on another pc, both running windows 10, and got the...
  8. Drive shows up in Disk Management, but not in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive shows up in Disk Management, but not in File Explorer: I'm running bootcamp Windows 10 on MacOS Monterey 2018 Macbook Air. I've been using the hard drive Seagate backup to play valorant. However, after a computer restart, now it doesn't show up in file explorer. I tried this on another pc, both running windows 10, and got the...
  9. Drive shows up in Disk Management, but not in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. phone not showing up on this pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    phone not showing up on this pc.: I have tried everything but nothing happens. The only thing it does is charge the phone. The settings is set to mtp and adb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-not-showing-up-on-this-pc/7b935bc2-b3e9-484d-83b9-d53c78352ea8