Windows 10: phone not showing up on this pc.

Discus and support phone not showing up on this pc. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried everything but nothing happens. The only thing it does is charge the phone. The settings is set to mtp and adb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Sep 25, 2020.

1. phone not showing up on this pc.

I have tried everything but nothing happens. The only thing it does is charge the phone. The settings is set to mtp and adb

:)

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Sep 25, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

phone not showing up on this pc.

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

phone not showing up on this pc.

1. phone not showing up on this pc. - Similar Threads - phone showing

2. how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button.: hi guys, how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-device-on-phone-link-it-only/3f8a12e3-370d-4f73-a3e9-cf2bec33c44b
  3. how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button.: hi guys, how to remove the device on phone link? It only shows me the disable/enable button. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-device-on-phone-link-it-only/3f8a12e3-370d-4f73-a3e9-cf2bec33c44b
  4. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  5. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  6. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...
  7. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...
  8. phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected: Phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected.How do you stop this happening.Thank you for all help given....
  9. phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected

phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected: Phone link keeps showing message connect your mobile when mobile already connected.How do you stop this happening.Thank you for all help given....
  10. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...