Windows 10: Phone number to access E-Mail account

Discus and support Phone number to access E-Mail account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to send an e-mail through my Hotmail account and a Microsoft box appears and asks to +Confirm your phone number". When I enter the number,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhilSnyder, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Phone number to access E-Mail account

I am trying to send an e-mail through my Hotmail account and a Microsoft box appears and asks to +Confirm your phone number". When I enter the number, it says that is not the correct number. How can I correct this?

Thanks

Phil

:)

PhilSnyder, Jun 19, 2019

2. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Jun 19, 2019
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    Advice needed : New e-mail account

To add to this.. Many free services "read" your e-mail to deliver targeted advertising. I put read in quotation marks because it's not that group of popular girls from high school snickering to themselves while they read your e-mail, it's a computer. That computer looks for keywords. If it sees "pool" and "barbeque", you're probably going to get ads for lawn chairs and tiki torches. Maybe your e-mail was "Barbeque the bodies in the pool. We can't have the cops find them." Google doesn't know. Google doesn't care.
    In return for this, you get an incredibly secure e-mail account with zero maintenance.

If you would prefer not to have even Google's computers poke through your messages, you can buy a Google for Work account ($5 a month). Honestly, kind of worth it even for a personal account.

4. Phone number to access E-Mail account

Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without any success. There is a lot of information in my contacts and it would take way too long to enter all the information manually.

Any suggestions? Please have some suggestions!

alkaufmann, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Phone number to access E-Mail account

1. Phone number to access E-Mail account - Similar Threads - Phone number access

2. Changing Phone number to access account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Phone number to access account: Need to access my sons account to change his phone number. Now stuck in a loop as the code is send to the old obsolete phone number. Pls advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-phone-number-to-access-account/5b7a319a-2240-41a8-9c0a-f95edd842f86
  3. Changing Phone number to access account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Phone number to access account: Need to access my sons account to change his phone number. Now stuck in a loop as the code is send to the old obsolete phone number. Pls advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-phone-number-to-access-account/5b7a319a-2240-41a8-9c0a-f95edd842f86
  4. Change of e-mail and chance of Microsoft account to be associated with e-mail instead of phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of e-mail and chance of Microsoft account to be associated with e-mail instead of phone.: Hi,I have two problems I need help with:1. I need to change the e-mail address of my Microsoft account. Normally this would be easy, but I seem to already have created a Microsoft account with this e-mail address. I don't remember it and I don't use it. This e-mail address,...
  5. Change of e-mail and chance of Microsoft account to be associated with e-mail instead of phone.

Change of e-mail and chance of Microsoft account to be associated with e-mail instead of phone.: Hi,I have two problems I need help with:1. I need to change the e-mail address of my Microsoft account. Normally this would be easy, but I seem to already have created a Microsoft account with this e-mail address. I don't remember it and I don't use it. This e-mail address,...
  6. Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad L-430 that i got from my workplace. Then I decided to upgrade from Win8.1 to Win10 I then register a microsoft account on it, but never put recovery e-mail and phone number on it because I was afraid that the laptop will return to my office with my...
  7. Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad L-430 that i got from my workplace. Then I decided to upgrade from Win10 to Win8.1. I then register a microsoft account on it, but never put recovery e-mail and phone number on it because I was afraid that the laptop will return to my office with my...
  8. Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number

Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad L-430 that i got from my workplace. Then I decided to upgrade from Win10 to Win8.1. I then register a microsoft account on it, but never put recovery e-mail and phone number on it because I was afraid that the laptop will return to my office with my...
  9. Shame: Old Microsoft e-mail account live blackmail me for phone number!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shame: Old Microsoft e-mail account live blackmail me for phone number!: Old Microsoft e-mail account live blackmail me for phone number! I have Microsoft account from 2012. I am using it for two laptops like main account, no too much mails because I have others, this one I was keeping clean and proper from spams, anywhere, I installed long time...
  10. Windows phone - Accessing e-mails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows phone - Accessing e-mails: I am trying to access my e-mails on my windows phone but as soon as I press the e-mail to read it goes back to main screen and you cannot read? Anybody got any ideas as I have already deleted e-mails accounts and reinstalled but still the same???...