Windows 10: Phone plugged in, properties say error Code 10

Discus and support Phone plugged in, properties say error Code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to tether my phone's mobile data to my computer and I kept giving me the message "This device cannot start. Code 10". For 5 hours I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jordanshay1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Phone plugged in, properties say error Code 10

I was trying to tether my phone's mobile data to my computer and I kept giving me the message "This device cannot start. Code 10".

For 5 hours I was trying go diagnose the problem thinking that the "Remote NDIS Compatible Devices" driver was bad. Until I realized a couple minutes ago that when my "USB Tethering" was off, my phone under "Portable Devices" still had a yellow exclamation mark and the error "This device cannot start. Code 10".

Now that i know it's not my Remote NDIS Drive, how do I fix this one? I tried updating this driver and it said it was uptodate

Computer: Lenovo ThinkCentre M70e

Phone: Motorola G7 Power

:)

jordanshay1, Nov 26, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 26, 2020
  3. jer1 Win User
    How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

I will try to go step by step. I download ver. 4.5 9.
    1. Setup has finished copying files to computer.
    2.Plug Spyder in before launching Spyder4 Elite. I plug in Spyder
    3. click next
    4. I launch Spy.4 Elite. It says please select your sensor from following dialog. (Nothing in dialog to select)
    5. A window comes up that says no sensor detected, and below is Spyder4 ccp 156 131331(0x20103). I looked at there site and it had an error Ref.#1564807421 Error code 131331error message no sensor detected.

4. linhlz Win User

Phone plugged in, properties say error Code 10

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Phone plugged in, properties say error Code 10

1. Phone plugged in, properties say error Code 10 - Similar Threads - Phone plugged properties

2. webcam audio jacked plugged in but it still says not plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam audio jacked plugged in but it still says not plugged in: hello. whenever i plug in my webcam audio jack it will just say not plugged inbut my headphone works. is there a problem with this its correctly plugged in but it still says not plugged ini looked atit says the device is working properly its not true....
  3. Says mic is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says mic is not plugged in: I cannot use my microphone anymore, I tried using a new headset, disabling & reenabling drivers, uninstalling drivers, and the troubleshoot just says the problem is that the mic is not plugged in however both headsets iv used can still play sound when plugged in, if anyone...
  4. Says mic is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Says mic is not plugged in: I cannot use my microphone anymore, I tried using a new headset, disabling & reenabling drivers, uninstalling drivers, and the troubleshoot just says the problem is that the mic is not plugged in however both headsets iv used can still play sound when plugged in, if anyone...
  5. New head phones w/mic plugged in and computer says not plugged in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New head phones w/mic plugged in and computer says not plugged in win 10: I have been at this,attempting to install and use a new set of headphones w/mic and it isn't working. Computer says that this particular plug in isn't plugged in. I have one plug in for my head phones. I have been trying to get this right for a few days now. I went onto you...
  6. New head phones w/mic plugged in and computer says not plugged in win 10

New head phones w/mic plugged in and computer says not plugged in win 10: I have been at this,attempting to install and use a new set of headphones w/mic and it isn't working. Computer says that this particular plug in isn't plugged in. I have one plug in for my head phones. I have been trying to get this right for a few days now. I went onto you...
  7. New head phones w/mic plugged in and computer says not plugged in win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Device Manager > Portable Devices, Phone properties reading "this device cannot start. Code 10"

Device Manager > Portable Devices, Phone properties reading "this device cannot start. Code 10": I was trying to tether my phone's mobile data to my computer and I kept giving me the message "This device cannot start. Code 10". For 5 hours I was trying go diagnose the problem thinking that the "Remote NDIS Compatible Devices" driver was bad. Until I realized a couple...
  9. Code 10 error with a 'plug and play' midi device.

Code 10 error with a 'plug and play' midi device.: I recently bought a new laptop asus vivobook 15 x512da and I tried connecting a USB midi device Alesis triggerIO to my laptop. Once this happens, in settings it simply says driver error. When in device manager, it comes up with this. [ATTACH] Here is a list of things i...
  10. Windows 10 saying speakers "Not Plugged In"

Windows 10 saying speakers "Not Plugged In": Hello, I upgraded to Windows 10 fairly recently. Shortly after that I bought a GTX 1070 and put it in my machine. I also swapped one of my monitors from DVI to HDMI with the switch. As soon as I turned on my PC I had all sorts of system crashes and my speakers stopped...