Windows 10: Phone Screen Compatibility

Discus and support Phone Screen Compatibility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently started using Your Phone Companion. When I try to use the "Phone Screen" function, I receive the error: "Sorry, this feature doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrianZeigler1, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Phone Screen Compatibility

I recently started using Your Phone Companion. When I try to use the "Phone Screen" function, I receive the error: "Sorry, this feature doesn't work with your phone". However, when I look at accessibility support, my phone is included in the list of compatible devices.

Phone Screen Compatibility 8a21e81d-3a4f-4119-b899-2c1c0786b4f4?upload=true.jpg

Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a known fix? Thanks for your help!

:)

BrianZeigler1, Mar 20, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 20, 2020
  4. chirp Win User

Phone Screen Compatibility

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Phone Screen Compatibility

1. Phone Screen Compatibility - Similar Threads - Phone Screen Compatibility

2. a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility: hii I own a computeri5 12400f - nvidia rtx4060 - 32gb- WIN 11 23H2 and a hp 24fw monitor that I still use until now. Since I started playing games on it , I noticed screen tearing and a sudden black screen for a second in general and every time I open a program in particular...
  3. a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility: hii I own a computeri5 12400f - nvidia rtx4060 - 32gb- WIN 11 23H2 and a hp 24fw monitor that I still use until now. Since I started playing games on it , I noticed screen tearing and a sudden black screen for a second in general and every time I open a program in particular...
  4. Touch screen compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen compatibility: I bought 2 hp touch screen computers at the same time. After a year one of the touch screen ability just stopped working and says that it is not touch screen compatible. How do I get the touch screen back on there...
  5. Touch screen compatibility

Touch screen compatibility: I bought 2 hp touch screen computers at the same time. After a year one of the touch screen ability just stopped working and says that it is not touch screen compatible. How do I get the touch screen back on there...
  6. Your Phone App - open phone screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  7. Your Phone App - open phone screen

Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  8. "Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen

"Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen: So on my S10+, after a few minutes of using Your Phone app on my PC, the screen on my actual phone dims to almost black I assume to save battery and it's great. There is a dim message on the actual phone along the lines of "Link to Windows active, tap screen or power button...
  9. Full screen Compatability

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen Compatability: When I look for the option “ Fullscreen compatibility “ it does not show up when I go into the .exe file? Any tips? Thanks. submitted by /u/artichokeonmydiccc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqv1m9/full_screen_compatability/
  10. HID-compatible touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-compatible touch screen: Dear Sirs, I need to switch off HID-compatible touch screen forever. But when I switch it off in device manager it starts again after reboot. Driver deletion also does not help. It restores the HID touch screen after reboot. I also don t see any corresponding settings in...