Windows 10: phone set up moto

Discus and support phone set up moto in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; baught a phone from yard sale don't have the google set up account how do I use the phone when new service has been place on phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hotsaucekid, Feb 12, 2019.

1. phone set up moto

baught a phone from yard sale don't have the google set up account how do I use the phone when new service has been place on phone

:)

hotsaucekid, Feb 12, 2019

2. Make Photo Moto default photo app?

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists. I suggest you to search for it in Search and pin it to Start Menu.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to search and type Photo Moto app. Right-click on it to pin it to Start menu.
    • Go to Search. Type Settings. Click on it open.
    • Click on System. Click on Default apps. Then follow the instructions from the link below to set Photo Moto as default app for Photos.
    Choose the apps Windows uses by default:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/choose-programs-windows-uses-default

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Make Photo Moto default photo app?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to make photo moto app as default app.

1. Right click on the photo.

2. Click on open with

3. Click on choose default program.

4. Choose photo moto app from the list.

5. Check the check box set this program as default.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 12, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

phone set up moto

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

phone set up moto

1. phone set up moto - Similar Threads - phone set moto

2. Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link: So I was Adding My Phone on Phone link Until it got to showing notifications On The Computer When I pressed Open Settings On Phone link It Did not Even if it was Unlocked, Does anyone know how to fix this???...
  3. Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link: So I was Adding My Phone on Phone link Until it got to showing notifications On The Computer When I pressed Open Settings On Phone link It Did not Even Unlocked Does anyone know how to fix this???...
  4. Can't set up Phone Link

Can't set up Phone Link: I have a Galaxy S7 with Android 8.0.0 and Samsung Experience 9.0 and windows 10 Home 22H2 Build 19045.2604I have looked at all I think of the basic tech issues such as ensuring the two devices are on the same Wifi and signed into the same MS account, resetting and...
  5. Phone link set up not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link set up not working: Hello,I just switched to Windows 11 and wanted to link my PC and my phone again with the Phone Link app. But I get stuck on the "Pair devices" screen after scanning the QR code correctly like if the app did not understand that i just scanned the QR code with my phone.I tried...
  6. Phone link set up not working

Phone link set up not working: Hello,I just switched to Windows 11 and wanted to link my PC and my phone again with the Phone Link app. But I get stuck on the "Pair devices" screen after scanning the QR code correctly like if the app did not understand that i just scanned the QR code with my phone.I tried...
  7. Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC: My Moto g Pure sees my pc but doesn't pair with it.I see 'Pairing...' but nothing happens for a long time.I had no issues pairing the phone with my tablet.I plug the phone in to the USB and all it does is charge. No prompt to access the phone from the pc... nothing.Is there a...
  8. Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC

Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC: My Moto g Pure sees my pc but doesn't pair with it.I see 'Pairing...' but nothing happens for a long time.I had no issues pairing the phone with my tablet.I plug the phone in to the USB and all it does is charge. No prompt to access the phone from the pc... nothing.Is there a...
  9. Good By Windows Phone - Hello Moto

in Windows 10 Support
    Good By Windows Phone - Hello Moto: My Lumina Icon went swimming with the fishes. It was a good ride except for lack of updates for the past 3 years. My Asurion insurance with Verizon sent me a replacement overnight with an $89 co-pay. Hello Moto. I now have a Moto Z3 64Gb with Android 8.1. I got it...
  10. Transferring photo from Moto E5 Play phone to computer question

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photo from Moto E5 Play phone to computer question: I just bought my first smartphone, a Moto E5 Play and am just trying to learn about how to use it. I have watched some videos from Consumer Cellular, but I can't find any instructions on how to transfer a photo from my phone to my home computer. I've only done that with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot download pictures from Moto E5 Play