Windows 10: phone smartlink no sound via PC

Discus and support phone smartlink no sound via PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; using smartphone link no sound via PCalready had the issue last week, it worked thanks to a micrtosoft person but now again is not working and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sylvie Pascoal, Feb 28, 2024.

1. phone smartlink no sound via PC

using smartphone link no sound via PCalready had the issue last week, it worked thanks to a micrtosoft person but now again is not working and this time all is updated[moved from de-de]

:)

Sylvie Pascoal, Feb 28, 2024
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue phone smartlink  no sound via PC :p

cadaveca, Feb 28, 2024
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Feb 28, 2024
  4. phone smartlink no sound via PC

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

phone smartlink no sound via PC

1. phone smartlink no sound via PC - Similar Threads - phone smartlink sound

2. Unable to connect phone to Win 11 PC via Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect phone to Win 11 PC via Phone Link: Good evening,I have been trying to link my device to my Win 11 laptop for a while now and I am not getting anywhere with this.Both devices are on the same wifi network. My phone is a Galaxy S24 UltraLaptop is the HP 15s-eq2174AUI have reset and repaired the Phone Link app on...
  3. Recipients of my phone calls via phone link complain that the sound is poor quality.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recipients of my phone calls via phone link complain that the sound is poor quality.: The recipients of my phone calls via phone link complain that the sound is poor quality. I am on a new Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 11 Pro and a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone. How can I improve call quality ?...
  4. Recipients of my phone calls via phone link complain that the sound is poor quality.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recipients of my phone calls via phone link complain that the sound is poor quality.: The recipients of my phone calls via phone link complain that the sound is poor quality. I am on a new Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 11 Pro and a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone. How can I improve call quality ?...
  5. phone smartlink no sound via PC

phone smartlink no sound via PC: using smartphone link no sound via PCalready had the issue last week, it worked thanks to a micrtosoft person but now again is not working and this time all is updated[moved from de-de]...
  6. Microsoft Phone Link and sound via headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link and sound via headphones: Hi!When I make a call via Microsoft Phone Link, the person I'm talking to doesn't understand me very well. I have my phone connected to my laptop via Bluetooth. When I first installed the thing last year, it worked perfectly for a few months. The sound was pretty good. Even...
  7. Microsoft Phone Link and sound via headphones

Microsoft Phone Link and sound via headphones: Hi!When I make a call via Microsoft Phone Link, the person I'm talking to doesn't understand me very well. I have my phone connected to my laptop via Bluetooth. When I first installed the thing last year, it worked perfectly for a few months. The sound was pretty good. Even...
  8. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on pc with 'your phone' application: I know this question was asked here on the forum before and 200+ people thought it made sense to 'fix': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-pc-with-your-phone-application/74586f30-8b3e-4dc4-88a2-e47ce6809111?auth=1 Including yours truly. Even...
  9. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application: I know this question was asked here on the forum before and 200+ people thought it made sense to 'fix': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-pc-with-your-phone-application/74586f30-8b3e-4dc4-88a2-e47ce6809111?auth=1 Including yours truly. Even...
  10. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...: hiya, So, the 'Your Phone' app is connected to a galaxy note 10+ and everything seems fine. However, i've only now just noticed that whenever I do something on the pc involving an app on the phone that produces sound, the sound still emanates from the phone rather than the...