Windows 10: Phone support refuses to assist in reactivation

Discus and support Phone support refuses to assist in reactivation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a massive hardware failure on my windows 10 upgrade only the hdd and the video card survived it. I got replacement parts for it to get it up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Robert420.2, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Phone support refuses to assist in reactivation

I had a massive hardware failure on my windows 10 upgrade only the hdd and the video card survived it. I got replacement parts for it to get it up and running again my current build is in the Microsoft account page. The phone support is asking me to get a proof of purchase for Windows 7 I got in 2010 which the store I purchased from keeps only the last 5 years in the system.

Is there anyway to resolve this issue and reactivate my windows 10?

:)

Robert420.2, Dec 21, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Phone support refuses to assist in reactivation

Support Assist.

My support assist is not responding.

When I attempted to go to my control panel and programs I looked for H support to repair and I do not have an HP support list in my programs at all.

What is my next step please?

Reichert Renee, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Phone support refuses to assist in reactivation

1. Phone support refuses to assist in reactivation - Similar Threads - Phone support refuses

2. dell support assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    dell support assist: I have the newest and latest version of support assist. when i try to run the hardware scan it keeps failing say exc command failed. Del has been trying to resolve this issue for weeks now. The tried today and said it is a dll error. and that i have to re install the...
  3. Support Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support Assist: What the heck's going on with Support Assist. It says a new version is available, but it doesn't seem to load and also says, it's encountered problems, restart and try again later. I restarted but it didn't make a difference. I doubt i I checked the correct fields to illicit...
  4. Hp support assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp support assistant: First I installed hp support assistant in my laptop for the first time after that I checked in control panel there is no hp support assistant app in program and future so I thought I could uninstall in control panel but there is no hp support assistant. So I thought I could...
  5. Dells Support Assist?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dells Support Assist?: This display is now on the bottom of my Dell Desk Top. If I click on it a box comes up. I "X" it out and it comes back. I notice also that my screen no longer turns off if not in use after 15 minutes. It stays on all the time. What is this???...
  6. Support Assists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support Assists: Is it my imagination or does every Support Assist app from every big company tend to, to be blunt, suck? *sarc HP, Dell, Intel, Alienware, etc. They start out great, and then within a year or 2 it seems somebody flips a switch and Poof! Things don't gel. 147087
  7. support assist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    support assist: my support assist show a 10 +GB drive space reclaimed show , how can resolve it ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assist/89ffa4d3-f220-4ab2-a4f2-51eedfdba8ee
  8. support assistant will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    support assistant will not load: support assistant will no topen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assistant-will-not-load/840beccb-5a73-499b-99f8-e09e2b528117
  9. Dell support assistant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell support assistant: I am trying to scan computer using Dell support assistant, and it will do everything but scan hardware. I can update drivers and everything else, but scan hardware. I have tried rebooting several times then running support assistant, but still nothing The contract expired 3...
  10. Support Phone Number For Spyware Removal Assistance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Support Phone Number For Spyware Removal Assistance: phone number for calling abuot grapic spyware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/support-phone-number-for-spyware-removal/036377f7-580f-484e-9745-ef48f28f369e