Windows 10: phone to my laptop

Discus and support phone to my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to transfer photos from my iphone to my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RyanP4, Jan 16, 2019.

1. RyanP4 Win User

phone to my laptop

I need to transfer photos from my iphone to my laptop

:)

RyanP4, Jan 16, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 16, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

phone to my laptop

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

phone to my laptop

1. phone to my laptop - Similar Threads - phone laptop

2. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...
  3. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...
  4. Pls after changing my Microsoft account password on my phone will it log me out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pls after changing my Microsoft account password on my phone will it log me out of my laptop: Pls after changing my Microsoft account password on my phone will it log me out of my laptop ***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Excel / For education / Windows***...
  5. Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop: When trying to sign into Phone Link on my laptop, I reach the screen where I'm prompted to sign in with my Microsoft account, but the button to sign in with Microsoft doesn't work and I am unable to log in. I have tried entering the app through "www.aka.ms/yourphoneqr," and I...
  6. Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop

Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop: When trying to sign into Phone Link on my laptop, I reach the screen where I'm prompted to sign in with my Microsoft account, but the button to sign in with Microsoft doesn't work and I am unable to log in. I have tried entering the app through "www.aka.ms/yourphoneqr," and I...
  7. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  8. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  9. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. how do i put minecraft on my laptop if prepurcessed on my phone

how do i put minecraft on my laptop if prepurcessed on my phone: how do i put minecraft on my laptop if i purcessed it on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-put-minecraft-on-my-laptop-if/6f37cf4f-c475-4a6f-95f1-c75fde3364f9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect emui latest version from my laptop to my phone