Windows 10: PhoneExperienceHost stops working, then Phone Link won't operate

Discus and support PhoneExperienceHost stops working, then Phone Link won't operate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have enable Phone Link on both my Android phone and Windows11 PC. When I start phone link on PC, it sees the Android phone properly . However, in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RamonMcLeod, Aug 8, 2022.

1. PhoneExperienceHost stops working, then Phone Link won't operate

I have enable Phone Link on both my Android phone and Windows11 PC. When I start phone link on PC, it sees the Android phone properly . However, in the main box, I see the "Getting Ready" thing and after a few seconds of it trying to work, then I get PhoneExperienceHost has stopped working. Says sending data to MS, but the only thing I can then do is close the program. What may be causing this?

:)

RamonMcLeod, Aug 8, 2022

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Aug 8, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Aug 8, 2022
  4. PhoneExperienceHost stops working, then Phone Link won't operate

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

PhoneExperienceHost stops working, then Phone Link won't operate

1. PhoneExperienceHost stops working, then Phone Link won't operate - Similar Threads - PhoneExperienceHost stops working

2. Why won't Phone Link work with my iPhone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Phone Link work with my iPhone?: I am running Windows 11 on my PC. On both my iPhone and my PC the phone link apps show that they could not connect to each other. I have tried restarting my PC and my phone, forgetting my PC on my phone's bluetooth and vice versa. I have turned bluetooth on and off on both...
  3. Why won't Phone Link work with my iPhone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't Phone Link work with my iPhone?: I am running Windows 11 on my PC. On both my iPhone and my PC the phone link apps show that they could not connect to each other. I have tried restarting my PC and my phone, forgetting my PC on my phone's bluetooth and vice versa. I have turned bluetooth on and off on both...
  4. Phone Link not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not working: For months I have used Phone Link with my android cell phone.A few weeks back my cell phone disappeared from Phone Link.I checked bluetooth and wifi and both were ok.I connected to my phone using bluetooth, it worked.I tried to add my cell phone again, it did not work.I was...
  5. Phone Link won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link won't update: I run Windows 10 Pro on a Dell laptop. When I run the Microsoft store, I'm told that Phone Link which I can't use--my phone runs Android Go, not Android needs updating. Currently, it's hung on "Downloading", and has been for 45 minutes. So far, I have:run the Microsoft Store...
  6. Phone Link won't update

Phone Link won't update: I run Windows 10 Pro on a Dell laptop. When I run the Microsoft store, I'm told that Phone Link which I can't use--my phone runs Android Go, not Android needs updating. Currently, it's hung on "Downloading", and has been for 45 minutes. So far, I have:run the Microsoft Store...
  7. Phone Link won't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link: Excuse me, I am trying to reconnect my phone to Phone Link. Even when I tried reconnecting my phone to the application, it still shows "Disconnected." What would I do?...
  9. My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link

My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link: Excuse me, I am trying to reconnect my phone to Phone Link. Even when I tried reconnecting my phone to the application, it still shows "Disconnected." What would I do?...
  10. PhoneExperienceHost stops working, then Phone Link won't operate

PhoneExperienceHost stops working, then Phone Link won't operate: I have enable Phone Link on both my Android phone and Windows11 PC. When I start phone link on PC, it sees the Android phone properly . However, in the main box, I see the "Getting Ready" thing and after a few seconds of it trying to work, then I get PhoneExperienceHost has...