Windows 10: PhoneLink not working with iPhone

Discus and support PhoneLink not working with iPhone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried many times but it still doesnt work even although they just made it possible for iphone. every time i scan the QR code nothing happens. its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marc Zgheib, May 28, 2023.

1. PhoneLink not working with iPhone

I tried many times but it still doesnt work even although they just made it possible for iphone. every time i scan the QR code nothing happens. its stuck on bluetooth although my laptop is already paired to my phone

:)

Marc Zgheib, May 28, 2023
  2. TGViola Win User

PhoneLink for iPhone

WHEN will PhoneLink work with iPhones??!!

I use the app daily with my Android, which is getting a bit long in the tooth. (It's a Galaxy Note 9.)

I would REALLY like to switch to a 14 Pro, but not without PhoneLink.

HELP!

TGViola, May 28, 2023
  3. Liaa Rea Win User
    PhoneLink - Not pairing with app or manually (iphone)

When the phonelink app for came out, it was working great with my Iphone. Had no issues pairing over bluetooth or otherwise. Unfortunately, since about 2-3 weeks ago, the phonelink app kept telling me it was having trouble connecting to my phone. Since then I have tried the following.

Turning on/off bluetooth on both devices, checking updates for the phonelink app and windows updates and finally, removing the iphone completely from setting and from phonelink app. I also ran the bluetooth troubler shooter to no avail. Now when I try to pair, I get stuck in the pair device screen on both the app and on the phonelink app on windows. I am running Windows 11.

Any help is appreciated!

Liaa Rea, May 28, 2023
  4. PhoneLink not working with iPhone

Phonelink for iPhone, wrong version in MS app store?

The Microsoft Answer page at Use Phone Link App with an iOS device - Microsoft Community indicates the version of the phonelink app in the app store is the one that supports iPhone. When I go to the app store from my Win 11 laptop, the only version I can get still says "iPhone coming soon". Specifically, the answer page says "Phone Link app version 1.23012.169.0 or newer from the Microsoft Store". There is no such version in the store that I can find.

Barry Condrey, May 28, 2023
Thema:

PhoneLink not working with iPhone

1. PhoneLink not working with iPhone - Similar Threads - PhoneLink working iPhone

2. PhoneLink not working because of IPV6 bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneLink not working because of IPV6 bug.: Is Microsoft aware of the IPV6 bug that is causing countless people to have problems with Phonelink?If I turn on IPV6 in my router, Phonelink fails to connect. A phone can't even be paired with it. Turn IPV6 back off and all works as designed.Here is what I think is...
  3. PhoneLink not working because of IPV6 bug.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PhoneLink not working because of IPV6 bug.: Is Microsoft aware of the IPV6 bug that is causing countless people to have problems with Phonelink?If I turn on IPV6 in my router, Phonelink fails to connect. A phone can't even be paired with it. Turn IPV6 back off and all works as designed.Here is what I think is...
  4. PhoneLink not working with iPhone

PhoneLink not working with iPhone: I tried many times but it still doesnt work even although they just made it possible for iphone. every time i scan the QR code nothing happens. its stuck on bluetooth although my laptop is already paired to my phone...
  5. PhoneLink - Not pairing with app or manually iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneLink - Not pairing with app or manually iphone: When the phonelink app for came out, it was working great with my Iphone. Had no issues pairing over bluetooth or otherwise. Unfortunately, since about 2-3 weeks ago, the phonelink app kept telling me it was having trouble connecting to my phone. Since then I have tried the...
  6. PhoneLink - Not pairing with app or manually iphone

PhoneLink - Not pairing with app or manually iphone: When the phonelink app for came out, it was working great with my Iphone. Had no issues pairing over bluetooth or otherwise. Unfortunately, since about 2-3 weeks ago, the phonelink app kept telling me it was having trouble connecting to my phone. Since then I have tried the...
  7. Phonelink for iPhone, wrong version in MS app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonelink for iPhone, wrong version in MS app store?: The Microsoft Answer page at Use Phone Link App with an iOS device - Microsoft Community indicates the version of the phonelink app in the app store is the one that supports iPhone. When I go to the app store from my Win 11 laptop, the only version I can get still says...
  8. Phonelink for iPhone, wrong version in MS app store?

Phonelink for iPhone, wrong version in MS app store?: The Microsoft Answer page at Use Phone Link App with an iOS device - Microsoft Community indicates the version of the phonelink app in the app store is the one that supports iPhone. When I go to the app store from my Win 11 laptop, the only version I can get still says...
  9. PhoneLink for iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneLink for iPhone: WHEN will PhoneLink work with iPhones??!!I use the app daily with my Android, which is getting a bit long in the tooth. It's a Galaxy Note 9.I would REALLY like to switch to a 14 Pro, but not without PhoneLink.HELP!...
  10. PhoneLink for iPhone

PhoneLink for iPhone: WHEN will PhoneLink work with iPhones??!!I use the app daily with my Android, which is getting a bit long in the tooth. It's a Galaxy Note 9.I would REALLY like to switch to a 14 Pro, but not without PhoneLink.HELP!...